Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 8, 2007
WESTERN AUSTRALIA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
FLO-RIDA , PITBULL ,SEAN PAUL
Speaks of the stupid results based system. The action should be punished rather than waiting for someone to get injured. fu**en joke.

TV Commentary was ridiculously stupid too , How the * can’t they see the danger in that ??

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

woosha24

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 5, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Saw one of the most arrogant comments by a WC supporter the other day , Went something like this we are the premiership club and the richest club in the league , So why have we been fixtured to play melbourne in Darwin? If that is not arrogance what is?

Oooh I got talked about in the Derby Review fred on the Purps board. I feel all tingly and special inside! :D

And to any of you Freo floggos lurking around: f*cken oath we're arrogant! Rich, successful, reigning premiers. You should try it sometime.

twinkletoes#17

Coaster
May 30, 2016
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Now their petition to get him sacked is apparently being run by us....

RTB will say anything to keep his job it seems - least Pavlova is onboard, must appreciate him sending his wife in to do his dirty work too

IMG_1035.JPG

Don't they realise that Eagles fans want old Ross to stay just for the entertainment factor of watching Freo go nowhere.

If I was a disgruntled purple and old mate was my coach I would be pissed. Looks and acts like he gives zero *s. Never answers a question and deflects every single time he is put in the spotlight.

As if an Eagles fan would sign a petition to get Ross Lyon sacked.

“We’re sick of two guaranteed wins per year, and unparalleled support in our home state. Please sack Ross Lyon so that Freo might actually give us a challenge both on and off the field.”

Sounds legit.

Last edited:
Sep 1, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth
It's a textbook chicken wing / dump into the ground

962a4695-defd-4441-afb6-a58921032d04-gif.706016

He's lucky Cameron didn't get knocked out otherwise Ryan would be looking at 2-3 weeks. Zero duty of care there, not helped by the extra torque of the arm at the end.
wont be seeing the sh!t mantle supporters condemning this at all in fact they would be applauding

Sep 1, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth
Now their petition to get him sacked is apparently being run by us....

RTB will say anything to keep his job it seems - least Pavlova is onboard, must appreciate him sending his wife in to do his dirty work too

View attachment 706650

Don't they realise that Eagles fans want old Ross to stay just for the entertainment factor of watching Freo go nowhere.

If I was a disgruntled purple and old mate was my coach I would be pissed. Looks and acts like he gives zero fu**s. Never answers a question and deflects every single time he is put in the spotlight.
as a west coast supporter they need to make this joker Coach for Life

twinkletoes#17

Coaster
May 30, 2016
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast

No paywall -

Fremantle coach Ross Lyon says he will be at the club next year to serve out the final season of his contract.

"I can guarantee you I'll be around (next year). My performance dictates (I'll) be around," he said.

"We're a rebuilding team. We're 7-8. Three weeks ago I was being lauded. So I never fell for it then and I'm not falling for it now.

"We're clearly on track and building a great platform and we'll only get better again next year. We've been in every game. No one can stand here and tell me we couldn't have won every game we've been in (until the derby).

"It was the first game (we haven't been in). If we don't measure it on the body of work, it's nonsensical and it is hysterical. But I just do my job. I find that's stood me in pretty good stead."

Lyon said he was comfortable going into next year without receiving an extension.

"Yeah because that's the plan. I've never asked for an extension," he said.

Asked whether there had been an overreaction to Fremantle's derby drubbing, Lyon said: "It's not for me to judge. It's up to you (the media) to decide what our body if work's been like for the year and what one performance means.

"Everyone's put different weightings on it. I'm not here to really comment, and never have, on commentary. Whether it's from fanzine sites or media. That's not my job. We love the interest in the game.

"When you put yourself up to be in AFL footy, you put yourself up for criticism. That's just part of the business. You've just got to focus on what you can control and that's preparation and performance and it's the only way you survive, in any industry, for along period of time."

Lyon laughed off a petition calling for his sacking.

"I'm not sure how many numbers are relevant. I've heard the noise. I think it's just hyperbole," he said.

"I think my wife has a look and says: "you know, most of them are West Coast supporters". I'm here to focus on what I can control."

Gaffy Duck

All Australian
May 12, 2019
Fight Club
AFL Club
West Coast

PintSzedSlasher

We Love It
Jul 10, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Wigan Athletic
Saw one of the most arrogant comments by a WC supporter the other day , Went something like this we are the premiership club and the richest club in the league , So why have we been fixtured to play melbourne in Darwin? If that is not arrogance what is?

Oooh I got talked about in the Derby Review fred on the Purps board. I feel all tingly and special inside! :D

And to any of you Freo floggos lurking around: f*cken oath we're arrogant! Rich, successful, reigning premiers. You should try it sometime.

They also might want to check where we are actually playing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back