Oppo Camp Non Eagles AFL discussion thread III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! I made the mistake of going into their Non Freo thread to see how they were enjoying last night haha 🤣
Their obsession with Nic Nat is quite unhealthy. Not to mention some of the comments... Incredible really...
I liked how they're so oblivious as to why we don't go on their board and talk to them directly instead of quoting them on here.
It couldn't be because virtually anyone from another team who goes on there and says anything gets banned could it?

and yet

GFWCCo18MW0174.jpg

View attachment 707311

View attachment 707312

Love how awkward Cameron is due to way too much information from Barrass.

I liked how they're so oblivious as to why we don't go on their board and talk to them directly instead of quoting them on here.
It couldn't be because virtually anyone from another team who goes on there and says anything gets banned could it?

I think you may be on to something there 😀 Kim Jong will be proud of the way that board is moderated. I did pop in there after the Essendon game to offer some words of encouragement. Nothing outrageous... next minute one week ban 😂

I think you may be on to something there 😀 Kim Jong will be proud of the way that board is moderated. I did pop in there after the Essendon game to offer some words of encouragement. Nothing outrageous... next minute one week ban 😂
Bunch of sooky campaigners, love to dish it out but as soon as someone says something back they throw around bans like confetti.
And yeah, some of the worst mods on bigfooty

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bunch of sooky campaigners, love to dish it out but as soon as someone says something back they throw around bans like confetti.
And yeah, some of the worst mods on bigfooty

Such a shame their Grand Final thread got purged... From all accounts it was a bonanza of bitterness, envy and ending in an atomic meltdown! Surely Mr Chief has a backup somewhere? Where do these deleted posts/threads go? 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back