Oppo Camp Non Eagles Discussion thread - 2016 Finals/offseason edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm, Go Sydney (ducks head)
Not many Vic teams I'd barrack for against Sydney, maybe Melbourne cos same colour
And song as the Cardies.
I well remember the s**t the Eagles had to put up with from the VFL and their media mates back in the day.
F#*k em.
I'm bandwagoning the swans to, couldn't ever go for a pricktorian side when there's an option not to...if it was the dockers v the pricks I'd be going for neither.

Am I the only one praying for an asteroid to hit the MCG tomorrow?

But leaning more towards the Swans than Dogs

Rule of thumb, Interstate team > Victorian team (only exception being Fremantle).

Last edited:
I'm barracking for Sydney tomorrow. Not due to any hate for the Bulldogs, but the Victorian media would be even more insufferable if the Dogs manage to win it.

The saddest part of the whole thing is that it is likely the 7th placed dogs will put up a better fight in this GF (if they lose) compared to how our pretty boys played like they didnt want to break a nail in last years decider.
very true

I know everyone is over the Dogs jizz fest at the moment but I'm right on board. Probably help that I'm not in Oz so haven't seen the TV. It is pretty crazy to think there are people in their mid 50's tomorrow who will be seeing their team in a grand final for the first time.

Depending on how big a night I have tonight I'll set my alarm for 7.30am and catch the last quarter. Being from Sydney I'll know the score from the amount of messages on my phone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fix the midfield and they get dean cox for coach my god this club is weak!
You know that the only person reporting that is Kim Hagdorn right

Maybe wait until it happens before you start calling out the club

The saddest part of the whole thing is that it is likely the 7th placed dogs will put up a better fight in this GF (if they lose) compared to how our pretty boys played like they didnt want to break a nail in last years decider.
Go support the Bulldogs then

Maybe they'll make their 4th grand final before you die

You're all forgetting the Vics will claim Sydney as "the bloods" or some bullshit if they win.

I'm over here and it's difficult not to really want the dogs to win when you see their fans. Sydney on the other hand...... hope they fold.

So this has been a quick break down of tonight marathon so far.
Sydney - feel good stories from 05 and the strong bloods culture.
Bulldogs - Working class battlers of the century, the endless ************ from the media and all of Victoria.
Where was our feel good story last year? Oh thats right Daniel Chick took a dump on us and the media dragged us over the coals again in relation to our drug problems from 06. TAINTED FLAG!
* over this bullshit.

Bulldogs - Working class battlers of the century, the endless ************ from the media and all of Victoria.
Where was our feel good story last year? Oh thats right Daniel Chick took a dump on us and the media dragged us over the coals again in relation to our drug problems from 06. TAINTED FLAG!
**** over this bullshit.
our feel good story was meant to be on the Saturday but the boys didn't get the memo.

**** over this bullshit.

I just want to be able to sit and watch a grand final recall at some point. Incredibly jealous of the winners from the last 4 or 5 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back