Oppo Camp Non Eagles Discussion thread - 2017 edition - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
he looks stoned
You guys don't seem to know when your own players are stoned
Two things. Firstly, the journalist and photographer are probably Eagles fans getting back at Wilson for saying he hates West Coast. Writing that statement confirms it.

Secondly, I like that they're calling the baby Jayce. No need to call him Jason, as you'll shorten it to Jayce anyway. Cut out the middle man.... Just don't start calling him Jay.
If they are in the W.A media it is almost certain they are West Coast supporters. Particularly The West Australian , goes without saying

You guys don't seem to know when your

If they are in the W.A media it is almost certain they are West Coast supporters. Particularly The West Australian , goes without saying

Yeah. I just realised I didn't explain this in my original post - they got back at him by printing really awkward photos of him.

Anyway, yeah. I actually do imagine journo's lean towards West Coast in most cases but they wouldn't let that get in the way of doing their job well.

Yeah. I just realised I didn't explain this in my original post - they got back at him by printing really awkward photos of him.

Anyway, yeah. I actually do imagine journo's lean towards West Coast in most cases but they wouldn't let that get in the way of doing their job well.
Yes but they rake up negative stories about the Dockers far more readily than The eagles , Even when the Eagles were behaving very badly in the late 1990's early 2000's , Most of it was swept under the carpet by the local media

Quiz time: Can anyone name all of these players/captains?

I certainly can not. I'm only sure of 3.

DQgj812UIAEdHxN.jpg:large

Yes but they rake up negative stories about the Dockers far more readily than The eagles , Even when the Eagles were behaving very badly in the late 1990's early 2000's , Most of it was swept under the carpet by the local media

That picture is an embarrassment to everyone. The blame rests with Wilson and no one else.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That picture is an embarrassment to everyone. The blame rests with Wilson and no one else.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Wasn't talking about The Wilson photo shoot actually , Just in general if there is a negative story about a dockers player it will surface , Not so with the West coast

Wasn't talking about The Wilson photo shoot actually , Just in general if there is a negative story about a dockers player it will surface , Not so with the West coast
Definitely a big conspiracy going on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you serious? Ten years later and stories about West Coast drug culture still pop up, on the eve of a grand final no less.

The back page of the West is printed in purple when Fremantle make the finals. Take a hike with your victim mentality

Are you serious? Ten years later and stories about West Coast drug culture still pop up, on the eve of a grand final no less.

The back page of the West is printed in purple when Fremantle make the finals. Take a hike with your victim mentality
I can't help the disgruntled ex employee syndrome of Daniel Chick , And the paper is yellow and gold when you make the finals as well so no different. But it is no secret that the Eagles have a stronger presence in the media hierarchy and some bias is evident

Lol so the dockers have had a shed load of members not sign up. They are re contacting members and asking if they want to move seats again because so many are free. What a pathetic minnow organisation who have to embarrass their recruits with hilarious articles showing their mrs' bits off to try and get some sympathy sales

Lol so the dockers have had a shed load of members not sign up. They are re contacting members and asking if they want to move seats again because so many are free. What a pathetic minnow organisation who have to embarrass their recruits with hilarious articles showing their mrs' bits off to try and get some sympathy sales
If you for one minute think the club has put wilson up for the photo shoot and story to boost membership , Then you are a F***W*t of the lowest order !

Last edited:
The WAFL has added further restrictions to player eligibility for the alignment clubs in finals with only 12 AFL-listed players allowed to play for the alignment sides during the 2018 WAFL finals series. AFL-listed players must play a minimum of five league games during the season to qualify but must also play a minimum of three after 30 June to be eligible to play in the WAFL finals. The WAFL also confirmed that Reserves' games will also no longer count towards finals eligibility for AFL-listed players, closing a loophole which had been exploited by Peel Thunder in recent seasons. The WAFC did however state that the rules would not apply if West Coast Eagles or Fremantle were playing on the same weekend as their alignment clubs. The decision regarding the figure of 12 AFL-listed players being eligible to play was based on the alignment clubs averaging 12 AFL-listed players representing their club each round during the most recent season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back