Oppo Camp Non Eagles Discussion thread - 2017 edition - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you convert mate? Sexier colours, an eagle is way cooler than a dock.. lol. Winners ect. Whats to lose.

We would welcome you (eventually) if you came over to the good side.
Yellow and blue sexier?Winners? won a grand total of 9 games more than Freo in the last 10 yrs , Which includes our ordinary last 2 , Up til then pretty even , So less than 1 game a year difference , And why now? i think you guys are in for a few yrs of pain .

lol they legit think McCarthy is better than Darling.
I was not involved in that conversation , But i don't think anyone said that Cam was better than jack , The stats speak for themselves at this stage Darling is in front ,Darling also has question marks in big games , But Cam also is unproven in this area .
But the question was would you swap? many believe he has more upside ,He is 3 yrs younger , He has only played two seasons and had a year out of the game , This year will be his test , If this year is a lot like last year then i would say he is not going to improve , He needs to have a breakout season and be that 40 goal forward that Darling is on a consistent basis

I remember the days when Palmer was better than Cousins, Judd and Kerr. Lulzz
Never change lolmantle never change
I have a lot of friends that go for Freo as well never heard any comments quite that outlandish, Actually most thought he had a flawed game(me included) , And didn't rate him that highly, So are you just making this s**t up as you go along?

They also thought Taberner was on track to be as good as Kennedy
And Clarke was going to be better than Naitanui.........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a lot of friends that go for Freo as well never heard any comments quite that outlandish, Actually most thought he had a flawed game(me included) , And didn't rate him that highly, So are you just making this s**t up as you go along?

Yeah ok sure. It’s not like it was on your board or anything:rolleyes:

Harvey was better than Worsfold.

They were saying this right up until they knifed him

I was not involved in that conversation , But i don't think anyone said that Cam was better than jack , The stats speak for themselves at this stage Darling is in front ,Darling also has question marks in big games , But Cam also is unproven in this area .
But the question was would you swap? many believe he has more upside ,He is 3 yrs younger , He has only played two seasons and had a year out of the game , This year will be his test , If this year is a lot like last year then i would say he is not going to improve , He needs to have a breakout season and be that 40 goal forward that Darling is on a consistent basis
Swap Darling for McCarthy?! Hahahahaha!! Hell no!!

Latest pearler is Darling wouldn't get a game in a Lyon coached side because of the flopping and throwing of the head back.

How the hell has Walters/Ballantyne/Neale etc been getting games?

Yellow and blue sexier?Winners? won a grand total of 9 games more than Freo in the last 10 yrs , Which includes our ordinary last 2 , Up til then pretty even , So less than 1 game a year difference , And why now? i think you guys are in for a few yrs of pain .

Why did you only go back 10 years? why not 12? or even 13? or where you just cutting off before our 2 grand final appearances? It's amazing how you can make statistics work in your favour when trying to prove a point!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back