Oppo Camp Non Eagles Discussion thread - 2017 edition - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why did you only go back 10 years? why not 12? or even 13? or where you just cutting off before our 2 grand final appearances? It's amazing how you can make statistics work in your favour when trying to prove a point!
10 years is a fair space of time , We were quite competitive in 2006 as well so not much different , the point i was i was trying to make is we have both had our ups downs in the 10 or so yrs but their is not that much between the two clubs in that period , Not the chalk and cheese you guys try to portray, The first 10 yrs we were in the comp yes stark difference , I firmly believe the next ten will be more even as well ,It is now a more level playing field

Last edited:
10 years is a fair space of time , We were quite competitive in 2006 as well so not much different , the point i was i was trying to make is we have both had our ups downs in the 10 or so yrs but their is not that much between the two clubs in that period , Not the chalk and cheese you guys try to portray
You guys have won 0 flags
West coast have won 3 flags
one team has a winning history the other does not, pretty black and white mate

You guys have won 0 flags
West coast have won 3 flags
one team has a winning history the other does not, pretty black and white mate
2 were won before we entered the competition , Typical logic , One flag is the only difference since we entered the comp

2 were won before we entered the competition , Typical logic , One flag is the only difference since we entered the comp

we have won 3 since we have been in the comp..

you have won squat

what don't you understand halfwit ?

successful vs abject embarrassing failure

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, I don't hope you bottom out.

I don't hope anyone will bottom out, but I do think you've lost alot of ball winning ability, I don't think you've drafted to cover that void and I think you'll struggle if Naitanui takes longer to find his feet again.

I think we're two-three years away from being part of the discussion for finals/flags.

You need to find a key forward for that to happen. Taberner isnt up to it and McCarthy and Kersten cant play as the number one target.

Freo seem to be putting a lot of hope in the Hogan coming home basket.

You need to find a key forward for that to happen. Taberner isnt up to it and McCarthy and Kersten cant play as the number one target.

Freo seem to be putting a lot of hope in the Hogan coming home basket.

I don't subscribe to that theory - I also think Mcarthy has upside to play the "Jack" role, Costangna, Butler, Townsend, Rioi, Martin, Graham, Caddy.

The ability to have role playing forwards with an ability to pressure on the way out and know their way around goals is and will remain crictical.

I don't subscribe to that theory - I also think Mcarthy has upside to play the "Jack" role, Costangna, Butler, Townsend, Rioi, Martin, Graham, Caddy.

The ability to have role playing forwards with an ability to pressure on the way out and know their way around goals is and will remain crictical.

McCarthy will need to improve significantly to play a Riewoldt role. His best footy at AFL level has so far come at the Giants when he was playing a support role to Cameron and the other giant talls. His attitude will also need some fixing as he very noticeably dropped his head and his workrate the longer last season went on.

McCarthy will need to improve significantly to play a Riewoldt role. His best footy at AFL level has so far come at the Giants when he was playing a support role to Cameron and the other giant talls. His attitude will also need some fixing as he very noticeably dropped his head and his workrate the longer last season went on.

Might be his tank...

Hope your not serious. Why the hell would they do that to themselves?
same reason a lot of normal folks smoke while on the piss ( i highly doubt they actually smoke without being on the piss).

same reason a lot of normal folks smoke while on the piss ( i highly doubt they actually smoke without being on the piss).
And then some of them feel the need to take performance enhancing drugs to keep up with their opponents. Makes real sense to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back