Oppo Camp Non Eagles Discussion thread - 2017 edition (continued in Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then he kept goading him and hiding behind his teammates. Massive pussy.

Hodgy can cheap shot with the best of them but you can never say he won't front up when required, Adams looked pretty bad in that whole thing IMO.

Hodgy can cheap shot with the best of them but you can never say he won't front up when required, Adams looked pretty bad in that whole thing IMO.
Meh i dunno, I loved how adams went at him after the pies kicked a goal immediately after his meltdown. Stick it to him - wish we had someone who would do that to the hawks

Meh i dunno, I loved how adams went at him after the pies kicked a goal immediately after his meltdown. Stick it to him - wish we had someone who would do that to the hawks

Easy to have a crack at a bloke when you're winning.

Hodge may be a campaigner but he's a champion campaigner, Adams has done s**t and he went to ground pretty weakly from the shove.

Loving watching footy and reading all the melts!!sucked in Richmond, sucked in hodge your true colours are going to really shine this year.

Adams is a sick campaigner.

Anyone who hits "good bloke but really the biggest thug since Nick Maxwell" Hodge should always be applauded.

What's funny is that after Hodge lost his mind, the scuffle died down and collingwood got the goal to rub it in his face, Adams runs up and hits him again and then stood back and laughed while an enraged Hodge was trying to get back to him through his teammates.

Funniest thing since Richmond

Hodge looked bad too carried on like a sooky campaigner with a chip on his shoulder and pushing Adams over from the back like a spoil brat ..
Not reportable offence but pressure starting to show when Hawks resort to this after giving up a 43 point lead ..

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back