Oppo Camp Non Eagles AFL discussion thread (Cont. in Part II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banfields alright but let’s be honest he’s just another one of those lower league dominant players that’s only going to improve with the right development, something we don’t have with mids. Might end up a star but 1) wouldn’t have improved our midfield this year by much 2) we would’ve turned him into another Hutchings, role player

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freo look the same as last year. No idea how to go forward.

Last year they could rebound but couldn’t effectively go inside 50 and turned the ball over too much from transition.

While we’ve been too slow at times, we’ve at least stopped the bleeding more often than not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#freekickhawthorn still up and about tonight.

#playonplayon whenever a possible Collingwood free is there

Is it raining in Cairns or is the GC - North scoreline indicative of the teams quality?

There's a tropical cyclone (Nora) in the Gulf of Carpentaria.

nora-20180324.jpg

Feeder bands combined with onshore flow caused over 40mm of rain to fall in the hour leading up to the match, flooding the ground and causing the AFL to consider postponement of the start time.

Thankfully Cairns is used to heavy weather and the ground up there drains rapidly.

Sums it however that there were almost 400 contested possessions (combined) for this match and all goals were scored at one end of the ground.

So did Yeo. :p if I remember correctly Wilson pulled some bullshit that because Hamling is his best mate he wanted to play for freo, but I still wish we made a play for him.

Wilson and Bennel are best mates, some rumours that he was out with Harley the night he got suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back