Oppo Camp Non Eagles AFL discussion thread (Cont. in Part II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why have they started to pay the sling handball over the head as a throw. They let the Bulldogs do it for an entire season without calling it once in 2016.

Why have they started to pay the sling handball over the head as a throw. They let the Bulldogs do it for an entire season without calling it once in 2016.

The AFL helped orchestrate the Flag for the Doggies ....... Mission Accomplished ........ Revert back to normal ....well until they get the Cup to The Demons.

Only three teams now on the AFL's to do list :

Melbourne.
GWS.
GC.

Having successfully been tracking well the last two years .

Doggies . Check :heavycheck:
Tigers. Check :heavycheck:

Two down three to go.

Unfortunately for The Violet Crumbles no one at AFL House gives a s**t about them so they will have to do it the hard way........ and rightfully so. :D

Last edited:

When I was playing the game, we were told one hand, the one holding the ball, had to be stationary. These bullshit sling handballs were allowed to be for too long. If they clamp down on them I am happy.

When I was playing the game, we were told one hand, the one holding the ball, had to be stationary. These bullshit sling handballs were allowed to be for too long. If they clamp down on them I am happy.
the ball must be in the hand not stationary but many throws and only one or two picked up.
Driving is far more prevalent as well

Supporters wanting to get in cannot all fit into a 30k stadium , the MCG makes it accessible to all supporters to see their team .

So why play at skilled at all then? Relocate the team the Melb and make one of the grounds their home.
Skilled is a fortress for the Cats, surely their fans want the team to win and play finals more than anything?

Red hot game this. The longed for draw is quite a possibility. 1 point in it. A quarter to go.
One thing is obvious at the G, you need a lot of run, and pace. That's why the tigers won it last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same same, that's why it pissed me off watching the dogs do it repeatedly and never getting called for it.

So why play at skilled at all then? Relocate the team the Melb and make one of the grounds their home.
Skilled is a fortress for the Cats, surely their fans want the team to win and play finals more than anything?

Probably for public safety reasons.

Without Cat's games all that's left in Geelong to do is theft and assault.

Skilled stadium is only for interstate teams like us Sydney Freo etc ...Blockbusters like against Richmond , Collingwood are at the MCG because they say Skilled cannot cater for all the people that wish to go , by playing the game in Geelong you are depriving family and kids from seeing there team .

Skilled stadium is only for interstate teams like us Sydney Freo etc ...Blockbusters like against Richmond , Collingwood are at the MCG because they say Skilled cannot cater for all the people that wish to go , by playing the game in Geelong you are depriving family and kids from seeing there team .

I understand the reasoning. Think of the Children Vs Home ground Adv (I know which one I would take)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back