Oppo Camp Non Eagles AFL discussion thread (Cont. in Part II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

A close loss to GC in a Hurricane, big win over St Kilda, average loss to Melbourne, huge win over Carlton and leading Hawks by heaps. North have shown up this season. Not looking like wooden spooners. They've only beaten s**t so far but they've destroyed them.

Hawks did well to cut it to 25 with 20 minutes left. Just have to keep chipping away.

edit: make that 19. I can smell a comeback...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stuff tips. Its great seeing hawks lose. They sh*t me to tears. Guys running round with mullets thinking they are top sh*t. Guys trying to do fancy tricks. Clarko will have them all with shaved heads and 5am beach sessions if they think they can play like millionaires.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Im gonna come right out and say it. I like North as a team. Easily the most tolerable Vic team for me. Brad Scott trolling aside, they are the most respectable of the Melbourne teams. Dont rely on disgusting pokies and dont have any real reason to dislike them in recent history. Hope they do well this season.

Im gonna come right out and say it. I like North as a team. Easily the most tolerable Vic team for me. Brad Scott trolling aside, they are the most respectable of the Melbourne teams. Dont rely on disgusting pokies and dont have any real reason to dislike them in recent history. Hope they do well this season.

Their fans are some of the biggest sooks though, you can see where Scott gets it from.

Their official website has posted footage from games questioning umpire decisions that went against them, so unprofessional.

Their fans are some of the biggest sooks though, you can see where Scott gets it from.

Their official website has posted footage from games questioning umpire decisions that went against them, so unprofessional.

Despite the AFLs clear pro-Vic bias, it seems North and St Kilda are the only ones who arent on the receiving end of it. Though questioning the umpiring through official channels is indeed amateurish.

Agree but Scott is enough to put me off them.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Watching the replay of our game atm, I'll be cheering against Carlton and Collingwood all year now (not that I'd often be in their corners mind you) but Carlton aren't that good and Eddie can do as he joked about Caro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back