Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cal Twomey reporting Horne-Francis is going to ask for a trade to Port tomorrow
giphy.gif

He's still contracted for next year right? So if they don't like what they get offered they can always wait until next off-season

Yeah but I’m not sure that’s wise, I could see JHF sulking and not performing, he was embarrassing on and off the field in his rookie season. North would probably just want him gone

Don’t think pick 8 and a future first gets it done, especially not with the pressure North are under to look like this is a new era and not going to roll over.

Long story short is welcome back Junior, we’ll pretend it didn’t happen if you pretend it didn’t happen, great to see you back son.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah but I’m not sure that’s wise, I could see JHF sulking and not performing, he was embarrassing on and off the field in his rookie season. North would probably just want him gone
I dunno, it might not be what they'd prefer but does Port have anything to trade that'll make them happy anyway?

Don’t think pick 8 and a future first gets it done, especially not with the pressure North are under to look like this is a new era and not going to roll over.

Long story short is welcome back Junior, we’ll pretend it didn’t happen if you pretend it didn’t happen, great to see you back son.
Yeah that ain't happening

No thanks. He shouldn’t have been back the first time, the second time or now…. He has given us nothing for 3 years. Losing him for nothing is fair enough.

To be fair north is a basket case. I’d get out as fast as I could as well
Absolutely they are a basket case, but he could handle his business far more professionally than he has thus far.

Channel 9 just led off with the story about the 24 year old the police killed

They used the picture of that 34 year old with Bikie links in the graphic

Oh my word. How can you be so incompetent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back