Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns are a game and percentage from the top eight.

Beat two top eight sides on the trot? If they win, is it time to get in that bandwagon?

They are playing very good football at the moment.

173 contested possessions tonight, +37 to their advantage.

Humphrey coming in has been a revelation for them.

B.King starting to find his mojo after missing all of last year and Miller is still to return.

If they maintain this kind of form, the Suns are a certainties to play finals this year.

Jesus pies fans are flogs. These posts are about de goey and have multiple likes on them.

“Young inexperienced player runs himself into trouble. Jordy coming in for a ball and all front on tackle. Hewitt realises his plight at the last second and offloads the ball. Jordy realises at the last second and turns to bump. Unfortunate contact to head of Hewitt. No chance for either player to avoid contact.”

“Looks like the stock standard stop and brace bump that got him high. See plenty of them. Dont remember this amount of media circle jerking every other time”

Literally none of what is said in those quotes is accurate.

Jesus pies fans are flogs. These posts are about de goey and have multiple likes on them.

“Young inexperienced player runs himself into trouble. Jordy coming in for a ball and all front on tackle. Hewitt realises his plight at the last second and offloads the ball. Jordy realises at the last second and turns to bump. Unfortunate contact to head of Hewitt. No chance for either player to avoid contact.”

“Looks like the stock standard stop and brace bump that got him high. See plenty of them. Dont remember this amount of media circle jerking every other time”

another even showed a photo still before degoey jumps up to bump to try and minimise the incident.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These type of cheap hits always bring out the “Nothin in it. Fair bump. His just tryin to get tha ball. Game turning into netball” types on social media comments or Twitter.

Primarily some mouth breathing moron from Moe or some other depressing Victorian country town with a racehorse as their Twitter profile pic.

Not sure where to ask but looking to take my son over to the Carlton game at marvel in july , is there an opposition area thats best to sit at?

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Pre covid you could buy a ticket to a dedicated fan section around the West Coast cheer squad. I haven't been since 2019, so I'm not sure if it's still a thing.

If not, ring the club and ask them which end the cheers quad is and sit near there if you want to be near west coast supporters.

Personally, I'd rather sit in the best section of the stadium whether it was near Eagles or Blues fans. I've never had any issue with opposition fans and some of the best games I've been to is when some witter banter starts up with the opposition.

Pre covid you could buy a ticket to a dedicated fan section around the West Coast cheer squad. I haven't been since 2019, so I'm not sure if it's still a thing.

If not, ring the club and ask them which end the cheers quad is and sit near there if you want to be near west coast supporters.

Personally, I'd rather sit in the best section of the stadium whether it was near Eagles or Blues fans. I've never had any issue with opposition fans and some of the best games I've been to is when some witter banter starts up with the opposition.

Having sat through our home losses this year I’ll say the Carlton supporters were by far the worst

Total campaigners about the whole game

Essendon and Collingwood supporters were fine - plenty of cheering for their team but none of the run your face in it gloating the Carlton fans carried on with

And Gold Coast don’t have supporters

Would like to see Cadman get more than 1 touch a game. Feel for his mental wellbeing

Also, gutted we didn’t get Toby Bedford from the dees. Absolute jet IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back