Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

To save everyone the trouble of reading it - the Good Friday game will be between North and “Vic powerhouse” Carlton replacing the Bulldogs

That Vic powerhouse has the second longest premiership drought behind perennial battlers St Kilda

And every club other than Gold Coast has played in a GF since Carlton lost to North in 1999 (also the last year North played in a decider)

They’ve only played finals 6 times in that period and won the spoon 5 times

They might have been a powerhouse last century but they’re nothing of the sort now

I don't mind Carlton playing because they're likely to play a good brand of football. North should also have been ditched because they are going to be woeful. There has not been a single good game in this Good Friday fixture since it started.

The same applies to us. We've had Good Friday games before but have been shithouse for 18 months. We don't deserve a Friday game until we prove we can perform.

On another note, it's good to see Harley Bennell playing footy again, up in the NT now for the Tiwi bombers. Still has the skills.

It’s like he lost a bet to look as ugly/stupid as possible 5 years ago and has gone double or nothing each year since

And lost every time

B07BB064-0B07-4679-9A0B-49B89DB27201.jpeg

It’s like he lost a bet to look as ugly/stupid as possible 5 years ago and has gone double or nothing each year since

And lost every time

View attachment 1568538
He wouldn't look that bad if he just shaved the lot.

I suspect he's well aware that he's not the best looking rooster so having s**t hair is a way to embrace it and poke a bit of fun at himself.

And yet you'd be aroused if this was Reuben Ginbey in 7 or 8 years
If Ginbey becomes as good a footballer as Oliver is (minus the flopping) I’ll forgive him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And lost every time

View attachment 1568538
So the bet was to look as ugly/stupid as possible, and you think he lost the bet, meaning you think he looks good?

Each to their own I guess Keys.

So the bet was to look as ugly/stupid as possible, and you think he lost the bet, meaning you think he looks good?

Each to their own I guess Keys.
Well I guess if I walked straight past him I’d recognise him

Unlike someone else

Brisbane re-sign Eric Hipwood for on a 6 year extension, through to 2029.

Yes, Eric Hipwood, the tallest woman to ever play AFL football.

6 years for Hipwood?

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

Where’s brizkent now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back