Opposition Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XIII

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Essendon
The karma freight train has hit Mike in a big way. And justice for all...

https://www.theage.com.au/business/...hits-former-afl-chairman-20190313-p513yj.html

A renewable energy company tied to former AFL chairman and business heavyweight Mike Fitzpatrick has collapsed after the West Australian government pulled funding to its flagship wave energy project.

Carnegie Clean Energy's market capitalisation has slumped from a high of $202 million in late January 2017 to just $11.5 million ahead of its collapse.
The slide in its share price cut the value of non-executive director Mr Fitzpatrick’s almost 5 per cent stake from $11 million to just under $400,000 ahead of the collapse. It will now be worth nothing.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

AFL Club
Essendon

https://www.theage.com.au/business/...hits-former-afl-chairman-20190313-p513yj.html

A renewable energy company tied to former AFL chairman and business heavyweight Mike Fitzpatrick has collapsed after the West Australian government pulled funding to its flagship wave energy project.

Carnegie Clean Energy's market capitalisation has slumped from a high of $202 million in late January 2017 to just $11.5 million ahead of its collapse.
The slide in its share price cut the value of non-executive director Mr Fitzpatrick’s almost 5 per cent stake from $11 million to just under $400,000 ahead of the collapse. It will now be worth nothing.

AFL Club
Essendon

This bought a smile to my face, I might save it for times during the year when I'll need it, like losing to Carlton.

AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Coburg Lions, All Boston sides
Good to see Jay Lockhart get that spot eth-dog

Looking forward to seeing how they use him to develop at VFL level transforming him into an AFL player.

Small inside mid is something the Dees have covered imho
Yeah, very happy with that. He's a solid option as a forward maybe?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Coburg Lions, All Boston sides
Not that I can think off. Seb Ross?
Seems to be more the understated leader ala a Kelly rather than an outright captain
Actually sent a message to a friend playing TSL football and said Jay had been a very good half back.

Good luck to the bloke though, thoroughly deserved though
Think he may be a bit slow for half back at AFL level though. I say a forward because he provides good tackle pressure and has decent skills so that's an option.
I think we've landed on that, but it's kinda hard to believe that they're that desperate.

Top Bottom