Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melksham is too unselfish.

Already has more goal assists at Melbourne in 113 fewer games. 2 goals away from equalling what he kicked at Essendon as well. I have a morbid curiosity in how a number of our players would go in better sides.

Already has more goal assists at Melbourne in 113 fewer games. 2 goals away from equalling what he kicked at Essendon as well. I have a morbid curiosity in how a number of how players would go in better sides.
I'm curious to see how he'd have gone as a half forward at Essendon.

Imagine only having a midfield of Ryder, Lycett, Boak, Powell-Pepper, Grey and Ebert.

I hear that Port is going to be bolder and take the game on even more.

Hinkley is a fool.

Probably need to sit on this for a few weeks.

I hardly think that Port's problem has been that they have not been an unaccountable free-wheeling team but if those kids are going to play this well, Port will be very dangerous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I find it very exhausting to listen to Jono Brown.

There is something about the tone of his voice.
But do you like how he pronounces “off” as “orf”?

Or how he says “me” instead of “my”? E.g. “I’m about to blow me brains out listening to this insufferable dickhead”.

I've always like Lycett, he's ridiculously athletic for a 203cm, 100kg man.

I reckon that the stint in the finals last year may have unlocked the competitor in him.

Will be hard for him to get enough time, because of Ryder's presence, but I can see him joining Gawn and Grundy by the end of the year.

A surprise result but Melbourne will still be there when the whips are cracking at the end of the season. Port won't be but they've been quite exceptional today.

Disappointing we only play Port once this year and not until quite late in the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back