Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got him in to my sc team a few weeks ago very cheap..given me a couple of 80 90 scores...fingers crossed he finds last years form.
Honestly looks on track for a 110+ score right now

If Petracca doesn’t finish his career in red and black I’ll eat my hat. He is Essendon personified.

Doesn’t get the most of out his tremendous ability and is a complete week to week proposition

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing fills the confidence more than seeing West Coast #1 ticket holder Margetts patrolling the West Coast forward line in the last quarter.

“That’s a real shame because that’s a choice that a certain journalist might make. It’s just a window into that person’s soul and how black that soul is. That’s always been really, really disappointing.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/we...k=80a9d03c50abddd24092b22e6b8d4238-1558064818

Loved this from Luke Beveridge. Giving Damien Barrett his rightful whack.
We sure that's Barrett though? Plenty of journos have had a crack at Boyd the last couple of years

I reckon Andronicus loved that throw and goal. Cheers
I reckon that'll get ticked off. Because he didn't have prior opportunity he has to have intentionally thrown the ball, and on the one view I saw of it I reckon he'll get the benefit of the doubt. Jetta's won't, but those dangerous tackles are consistently not paid and I don't understand it at all. It's insanely obvious, I suspect there's a bit of the "common sense" stuff at play and so it doesn't get paid unless the player is clearly knocked out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back