Stopher

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 19, 2012
Gippsland
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool
That Sydney pick trade is just trolling the AFL. Classic.
Which is fine, as it was within the rules at the time. But if you want to exploit the already significant advantages you have over virtually every other club, it is a bit rich crying foul if the league moves to put a stop to it.

Wasnt the whole point of live pick trading to enable moves like this?
No the whole point of live pick trading was to add another element of ‘interest’ and ‘excitement’ to get the nuffies fascinated

i don't think the afl understand the purpose of the draft these days
I don’t think they understand anything these days unless it’s explained to them in terms of viewer numbers and sponsorship revenue

eDPS

Premium Platinum
Nov 4, 2010
Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
41BF38A5-08AB-4FB1-8BF4-674AC5D4B194.jpeg

Can someone explain to me why North fans are rating their list minimum 5th/6th with a view top 4 should be achieved?

Solid system with their main weakness last year being outside run which they have addressed heavily.
Also have a key forward who could really take advantage of these new rules.

Their best football would challenge most teams, however I'd say their depth is an issue. They arent a basket case though. I'd rate them 9th at worst pushing 6th.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 28, 2007
AFL Club
Essendon
Currently off my guts atm at my first cousins wedding and guess who happens to be here? both Rocca brothers haha man they are huge as they walked passed me haha
I'm sure I speak for the whole Essendon BF board when I say have a few more drinks and go and start a conversation with them. Just remember to have a few more drinks first. If they try to end the conversation, push on. Bonus points if you respond with "true" more than 5 times.

Sep 2, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
I'm sure I speak for the whole Essendon BF board when I say have a few more drinks and go and start a conversation with them. Just remember to have a few more drinks first. If they try to end the conversation, push on. Bonus points if you respond with "true" more than 5 times.

Very funny.

Don’t think I’ve could have drank anymore had half a bottle of chivas regal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back