Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys.

Rather than start a thread on your board I thought I might ask here. I was wanting to take my better half and one of my granddaughters to the Anzac day game but we have never been to a game at the MCG. I believe we can get tickets this Wednesday and was looking for suggestions on where to sit and what the approximate pricing might be.

Any help would be appreciated.

If you’re grabbing public reserve tickets I don’t really think you’ll have a lot of choice on the where, but as Owen said it’s not going to matter a lot.

But geez... what an introduction to the MCG. I’ve been fifteen or so times to the Anzac Day clash, watching 90,000 people not make a sound... spine tingling stuff.

Managed to get three together. Level 4 goals. Not the best seats but totally stoked to be going to one of the biggest games of the year.

It’s a fantastic event, real bucket list stuff.

I’m sure you’ll have a great time.

8 Leaders? Nearly 20% of the list?!

Perhaps a tactic to try and fast track the players that will try and continue on the "culture" and standards for the next decade? Think like a buddy system.
These players may not be the best leaders now but they want them to become better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back