Status
Not open for further replies.

emblurr

Club Legend
May 1, 2008
South Yarra
AFL Club
Essendon
The karma freight train has hit Mike in a big way. And justice for all...

https://www.theage.com.au/business/...hits-former-afl-chairman-20190313-p513yj.html

A renewable energy company tied to former AFL chairman and business heavyweight Mike Fitzpatrick has collapsed after the West Australian government pulled funding to its flagship wave energy project.

Carnegie Clean Energy's market capitalisation has slumped from a high of $202 million in late January 2017 to just $11.5 million ahead of its collapse.
The slide in its share price cut the value of non-executive director Mr Fitzpatrick’s almost 5 per cent stake from $11 million to just under $400,000 ahead of the collapse. It will now be worth nothing.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

astrowizzle

Premiership Player
Jul 3, 2007
Nerrigundah
AFL Club
Essendon

https://www.theage.com.au/business/...hits-former-afl-chairman-20190313-p513yj.html

A renewable energy company tied to former AFL chairman and business heavyweight Mike Fitzpatrick has collapsed after the West Australian government pulled funding to its flagship wave energy project.

Carnegie Clean Energy's market capitalisation has slumped from a high of $202 million in late January 2017 to just $11.5 million ahead of its collapse.
The slide in its share price cut the value of non-executive director Mr Fitzpatrick’s almost 5 per cent stake from $11 million to just under $400,000 ahead of the collapse. It will now be worth nothing.

This bought a smile to my face, I might save it for times during the year when I'll need it, like losing to Carlton.

Good to see Jay Lockhart get that spot eth-dog

Looking forward to seeing how they use him to develop at VFL level transforming him into an AFL player.

Small inside mid is something the Dees have covered imho
Yeah, very happy with that. He's a solid option as a forward maybe?

Apr 23, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
I didn't realise how tall Witts was, he's got a bit of height on Gawn and JD there.

CaptainsDayM15.jpg

Coz its StKilda
I was expecting that, but seriously, surely there are much better captaincy choices than him? Even though Newnes had a s**t year last year, he'd be better?

Not that I can think off. Seb Ross?
Seems to be more the understated leader ala a Kelly rather than an outright captain
Actually sent a message to a friend playing TSL football and said Jay had been a very good half back.

Good luck to the bloke though, thoroughly deserved though
Think he may be a bit slow for half back at AFL level though. I say a forward because he provides good tackle pressure and has decent skills so that's an option.
by default?
I think we've landed on that, but it's kinda hard to believe that they're that desperate.

BrunoV

Brownlow Medallist
May 5, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
I didn't realise how tall Witts was, he's got a bit of height on Gawn and JD there.

CaptainsDayM15.jpg

How big is Witts? Are Gawn and Witts in the same photo or has it been shopped because one of them didn't look good in the photo used?

He's two inches taller than Gawn, who at 208cm towers over the 200 to 203cm ruckmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back