Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time will tell I suppose, but I reckon they have enough of those as well. For all of the sledging he cops we'd take Cotch in a heartbeat.
They're not strong in the midfield. They were last for clearance differential and 15th in centre clearance differential last year and this year more than ever it will be important to have a good inside midfield group.

ghostdog

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 18, 2008
gondawanaland
AFL Club
Essendon
They're not strong in the midfield. They were last for clearance differential and 15th in centre clearance differential last year and this year more than ever it will be important to have a good inside midfield group.
Is that because Cotch carries the inside mid role while they push Caddy and Dusty forward more? Is it because Nank is no good?

Is that because Cotch carries the inside mid role while they push Caddy and Dusty forward more? Is it because Nank is no good?
I don't know, but it's something they need to fix.

How is James Aish an AFL player?

If we dropped the veil of ignorance tonight, who is he convincing that he should be selected other than as a rookie?

He'll play 200 games because of his reputation as a junior. Would be batting at 7 and bowing 3rd change for NSW if he was a cricketer.
He'd be playing for SA. And casting through as a #8 that scores the odd 30 and takes 3 wickets a game at around 32.

BrunoV

Brownlow Medallist
May 5, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
He'd be playing for SA. And casting through as a #8 that scores the odd 30 and takes 3 wickets a game at around 32.

Yeah, I initially had a NSW chosen one in mind but I think some of the spinners are better options.

Dan Cullen or Xavier Doherty. It's got to be someone that was inexplicably around the Australian set-up for no reason other than they were underage Australian reps and who have no apparent ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back