Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

GandalfTheDon

T**ty Sprinkles
Essendon Player Sponsor 2017 Pokemon is Life Essendon Player Sponsor 2016 Essendon Player Sponsor 2014 Essendon Player Sponsor 2015
Aug 15, 2011
The Red and Black Havens
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Manchester United
Compare Cripps' reaction to that loss to Heppell laughing after last night. Be nice to have players that actually gave a s**t

Jun 11, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bayern, Milan, Boston Celtics
Compare Cripps' reaction to that loss to Heppell laughing after last night. Be nice to have players that actually gave a ****
Especially when you consider the blues were playing a top of the ladder side and we played the bottom of the ladder side.

andon

Team Captain
Jul 26, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
Collingwoods wonderful free kick count 24 to 8 and a free goal, not bad eh.

Poor Blues had no chance playing up hill.

Macca18

EFC
Jul 6, 2009
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
Melbourne’s season is “back on track” at 3-5 and a percentage of 75% ... with West Coast in Perth, GWS & Adelaide to come in the next 3 weeks.

We are 3-5 and just below 100% and it’s “all over” ... with Fremantle at home, Richmond & Carlton in the next 3 weeks.

Funny game football...

fanuch

Team Captain
Aug 6, 2008
melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Eleni with another howler in the Saints game.

She is flat out terrible. I hope she doesn't get paid for this ****.
I’m watching the other game but I know your wrong. It was one of:
A/ technically correct
B/ interpreted according to new rules
C/ the spirit the law makers intended
D/ Mabo and the vibe.

No that’s it the vibe

BTW Andronicus they’re just as bad in the showdown. I’m one more bad free from turning over to Smokey and the bandit 3: Smokey is the bandit.

You know it's a terrible movie when not even Burt Reynolds can be bothered with it!

Melbourne’s season is “back on track” at 3-5 and a percentage of 75% ... with West Coast in Perth, GWS & Adelaide to come in the next 3 weeks.

We are 3-5 and just below 100% and it’s “all over” ... with Fremantle at home, Richmond & Carlton in the next 3 weeks.

Funny game football...
Yeah, I noticed the commentators saying that in the respective games. The only difference between winning and losing in R8 is really the cliches that follow each result.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back