Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helps when McGovern’s game plan on him was to play centre half tree.

Also for all the awful AFL hot takes that have occurred this year, nothing tops Sanjay Manjrekar suggesting bails be eliminated from all forms of cricket.

I love it when people write Buddy off and then he has 9 shots on goal.

Long live the king.

He sounds like the next Daniher

Helps when McGovern’s game plan on him was to play centre half tree.

Also for all the awful AFL hot takes that have occurred this year, nothing tops Sanjay Manjrekar suggesting bails be eliminated from all forms of cricket.

I still can't work out if Jeremy McGovern has the whole AFL world fooled into thinking he can run.

Could not believe he went to Buddy. Literally nothing about that match-up made sense, especially given that Franklin is not a play you kick long and high to.

I still can't work out if Jeremy McGovern has the whole AFL world fooled into thinking he can run.

Could not believe he went to Buddy. Literally nothing about that match-up made sense, especially given that Franklin is not a play you kick long and high to.
Thought Schofield was on Buddy?

I wasn't paying that much attention but I thought I saw McGovern on Buddy, especially in the first half.

Also happened to notice more of those moments from Nick Blakey.

Made the move after half time. Problem was the game was over by then

I want to do a 22 of the players I can't believe play AFL.

Charlie Spargo would be the captain.

He cannot proactively impact a contest physically. All he can really do is the chase down tackle/fall on some players already on the ground.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I want to do a 22 of the players I can't believe play AFL.

Charlie Spargo would be the captain.

He cannot proactively impact a contest physically. All he can really do is the chase down tackle/fall on some players already on the ground.

Conversely, Marty Hore is a gem.

I suppose the biggest positive for Melbourne to this point is that Collingwood is doing to Melbourne what Melbourne does to everyone else when it loses?

It does raise the age old question, does the combination of forward pressure and inaccuracy make a side look better than what it is?

I suppose we'll see.

The irony of the holding free kicks is that they pay the "obvious" one where the jumper gets pulled. It's also the one that 9/10 when it is paid has absolutely no impact on the contest.

You know the thing going through Goodwin's mind is almost certainly all of the negatives of Weideman's game and not the positives (which I would say are more significant).

Also, has Gawn given Grundy a bath today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back