Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XIV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst list in the comp doesn't help.

Midfield is VFL standard and there is no one coming through that really screams out as being elite. Hard to believe Hately didn't play today.

Spine looks okay, Thilthorp and McAsey is a good starting point, but it's very unproven and a lot of their players have their deficiencies. Himmleberg, for example, is as slow as BZT. Fogarty seems to have the same issues Francis does, just can't seem to develop the engine to play a role you'd want someone with his talent to play.
Sounds like there is speculation Macasey may leave.

Genuine question, and only half smart-ass.. when did Franklin go from "training the house down" to "not sure when he will come back, but it won't be round 1?..?

Fair enough, watched after the first quarter and didn't see them so must have managed minutes. Pretty evident North made a mistake moving on Brown, certainly would look better with a target.
Like last year ? Plus he is still injured. North need to move on. Maybe they cut too deep straight away but moving Brown on was needed.

Like last year ? Plus he is still injured. North need to move on. Maybe they cut too deep straight away but moving Brown on was needed.

If they had taken McDonald in the draft it would have made sense. They essentially did what we did with Lloyd moved him out before anyone was ready.

If they had taken McDonald in the draft it would have made sense. They essentially did what we did with Lloyd moved him out before anyone was ready.
Appears they're replacing Brown with Campbell in the short term along side Larkey who's handy enough.

I’m desperate to be proven wrong but I still think Daniher is Brisbane’s best player, despite them having the runaway Brownlow winner.

I hope a tree falls on him

I hear what you are saying but I suspect they know they are 5 years away so they are just going to wear it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m desperate to be proven wrong but I still think Daniher is Brisbane’s best player, despite them having the runaway Brownlow winner.

I hope a tree falls on him
I just hope he puts fresh socks on and steps in a puddle

Prick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back