Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XIV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Did Kayne Turner play. That would be funny.

Had one of those weird moments where Bigfooty crossed with reality this afternoon.

Turner took a mark 30 out directly in front, Brayshaw said something to the effect of ‘He’s played 80 odd games has Turner, has never really had a good run at it’.

I thought to myself ‘Bruno would love that’ and laughed way too hard and then he missed horribly.

Just imagine the first year of the footy everyone's been craving for a decade or more and there's a player kick a 100+ goals. I mean, the AFL media coverage would be sickening but besides that, I suspect fans of the game would rejoice no matter who it was.

Had one of those weird moments where Bigfooty crossed with reality this afternoon.

Turner took a mark 30 out directly in front, Brayshaw said something to the effect of ‘He’s played 80 odd games has Turner, has never really had a good run at it’.

I thought to myself ‘Bruno would love that’ and laughed way too hard and then he missed horribly.

There forward pocket is the Bemuda Triangle on a footy field.

Some of the stuff that hides there...

To think you've cut the list back to the extent North did and Turner was the one to survive and Garner with his 2 games a year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How's Dimma though. Straight down to the boundary. Making changes. Steadying the ship.

I look forward to the same measured discourse when we are down by 40 points at half time to Sydney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back