Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XIV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah that was clever letting him go. Fortunately we have Langford.

Letting him go where?

You reckon we should have not drafted Mosquito and drafted Hind instead?

Yeah would have taken Einstein level genius to give him a contract and not Bags/Houlahan/Dea

Calm down. There was no other way to keep him? I doubt that

Our options were draft him at the end of 2017 off the back of form that was not good enough, draft him with our first selection las year at the expense of Mosquito or claim that he had indigenous or multicultural parentage.

We never had him, he was not ours to lose. I suppose that’s not an interesting story though, sack Dudoro.

Our options were draft him at the end of 2017 off the back of form that was not good enough, draft him with our first selection las year at the expense of Mosquito or claim that he had indigenous or multicultural parentage.

We never had him, he was not ours to lose. I suppose that’s not an interesting story though, sack Dudoro.
Still should have drafted him and sack Dudoro plz

(Log in to remove this ad.)

not really

richmond are top 4, and they stayed relatively in touch
we've lost to teams below us by over 170 over two weeks, and beat GCS in the last minute when teams have been smashing them by 100

this pain is not soothed.
c.e, this is carlton. dickheads at work are chirping off. They never go to games. I'm soothed.

c.e, this is carlton. dickheads at work are chirping off. They never go to games. I'm soothed.
ive been threatened multiple times with expulsion for this, but i don't mind Carlton
I like their fans, their song. And i like the rivalry we have.

Norf and the Saints is where i direct my ire

ive been threatened multiple times with expulsion for this, but i don't mind Carlton
I like their fans, their song. And i like the rivalry we have.

Norf and the Saints is where i direct my ire
Post reported

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back