Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XIV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parking my complete hatred of that filth for a moment, but no Victorian club travel better than them. I hate admitting it. They make a mockery of our interstate efforts. Essendon can turn it on I/S now and then and it feels almost like a fluke. I'm talking must win games here, we consistently fold like tottenham chasing silverware. Not them, none better.

Clever perhaps, but there's nothing admirable about pretending you're seriously taking a shot from 80 metres out in that situation - he's not Malcolm Blight. A perfect example of where the umpire really should have the balls to tell a player who is blatantly time wasting, to play on.
Meh. I wouldn't have begrudged one of ours running down the clock like that to win the game, as long as it's within the rules. It's gamesmanship.

From the perspective of watching on TV, Optus Stadium crowds make the old Victoria Park crowds look both polite and educated in footy.

Other than holding the ball, Vic Park folk mostly knew the rules, Optus Stadium folk are clueless. Umpire whistle, completely obvious free to opposition, BOOOOOO
Mate, I was in a box last night at Optus and even those Eagles fans who consider themselves higher society behave like 6 year olds. Their clueless booing of umpires and the screaming for non existent free kicks is something to behold.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there a more boringly predictable and one sided match up than Adelaide against Gold Coast?

If you were a Suns supporter you’d barely feel like turning up to a game against the Crows.

Every year, it’s a 15 goal rout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back