Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XIV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly don't think the Pies rumours are true at all, but gee whiz it's got some legs. You'd hope it's landed with Collingwood so they can put out a press release or something soon, the silence isn't doing anything to quell the chat
I would've laughed if the AFL had held a presser today for something unrelated like the new head of mental health from a few days ago. The rumor media would have beaten themselves into a frenzy in the leadup.

Honestly don't think the Pies rumours are true at all, but gee whiz it's got some legs. You'd hope it's landed with Collingwood so they can put out a press release or something soon, the silence isn't doing anything to quell the chat

Be kind of ironic if they’re kicked out of the finals and we finish 9th.

Be kind of ironic if they’re kicked out of the finals and we finish 9th.
It would be, and part of me would enjoy the melts because of the amount of s**t we got from 2013 onwards. But another part of me wouldn't wish that sort of disenchantment from the game to any other supporter group, regardless of who it is.

The difference between the two, should it turn out to be true, would boil down to their players being unbelievably stupid.

Our club employed the wrong people, but this seems to be a group of players thinking they aren't touchable.

That said though, many citations needed

Its only got legs as people want it to be true sadly, purely 'cos Collingwood.'

I’m hearing the new PR guy the AFL hired the other day was put in place as the AFL got wind of the betting story about to break, in an effort to handle it better than they did our s**t. The Sun’s coke fiend story was released to distract media people from doing too much digging too

N
I’m hearing the new PR guy the AFL hired the other day was put in place as the AFL got wind of the betting story about to break, in an effort to handle it better than they did our s**t. The Sun’s coke fiend story was released to distract media people from doing too much digging too
Hmm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see we have another riveting Friday night game scheduled this week. How the fu** does that s**t truck team get 2 Fridays in a row?
Because the finished in the top 4 last year in the H & A
They severely overachieved in doing so and have come back down to earth, but its probably why

GCFC, I don't understand. Axe Martin with three games to go before reaching 100 games. He's leaving anyway; surely you get him to 100 so you're in the father-son conversation? If you're coming last with three to go and there's cocaine circle-work at your club, getting him to 100 at this stage, even if he's gifted those games, is going to be of negligible detriment to the culture. Instead they've burned a bridge with a player who's probably going. Dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back