Status
Not open for further replies.

BrunoV

Brownlow Medallist
May 5, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
This is pretty stupid.

Players should have layers of thermal tops, sleeves and then sleeveless.

Not sure that being tough will stave off pneumonia, chest infections, etc.

Albertross

Club Legend
Feb 26, 2015
North of the border
AFL Club
Essendon
Are we calling that legitimate snow? Sleet? Freezing rain?
NFL fans be like...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has Mumford ever shown anything as a forward? Seems like he’s pretty much a liability if he’s not in the ruck.

Not even a little bit, multiple goals in 7 out of his 180 odd afl games.

The ruck thing is a genuine issue for them, one is not enough because they are both struggling to run out games and two is clearly too many because neither can genuinely go forward.

Need to go hard at Ryder or Jenkins. Hell, if I was them I’d try and poach McKernan.

You can call me delusional because he's a mate of mine but if it were Brent Daniels that got his head ripped off and not Toby it would have been a free straight away. Or in the sheer unlikelihood of it getting turned down if Sicily hadn't put in an academy award performance it wouldn't have been a Hawthorne free.

Apr 23, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Something is really off with GWS, they’re super talented but I just don’t think Cameron is a good coach, I’m not even sure he’s an average coach. It’s been years of the same failings, when they get perfect football they’re amazing but absolutely no ability to deal with conditions.

Even with all their injuries their starting midfield is something like Mumford, Taranto, Greene and Bonar with Whitfield and Williams on the wing.

Whitfield and Williams are both elite wingers, and Greene as a full-time mid is not far off Coniglio or Kelly imo.

All that talent and absolutely no results to show for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back