Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XIV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's for an energy drink, then I hope he doesn't get something ridiculous like 2 or 4 years. Hell even if it's a line of coke. Punish him, but don't be excessive about it.

If he took a PED and intended to cheat, then come down on him hard then

If it's for an energy drink, then I hope he doesn't get something ridiculous like 2 or 4 years. Hell even if it's a line of coke. Punish him, but don't be excessive about it.

If he took a PED and intended to cheat, then come down on him hard then
My guess is it would be what you described. Some blow or just some wrong energy drink or whatever that prob did nothing for him but he'll still cop it because the inflexibility of their punishments to being anything rational.

Essendon a late call up to play tomorrow in place of West Coast haha?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So he did it on August 20. Was notified after the round 22 game he'd been caught.

But didn't get stood down until today?

ASADA and the AFL are great.

It’s clearly absolutely moronic by Rioli but if this isn’t another great example of how the AFL needs to **** ASADA off I don’t know what is.

He probably had a bump of coke or a joint and got spooked when he saw the testers coming. Something that should really only cost him a 10-12 week ban and a great big fine is going to take multiple years to resolve and could kill his career.

AFL gotta get that government money though 🤑

It’s clearly absolutely moronic by Rioli but if this isn’t another great example of how the AFL needs to **** ASADA off I don’t know what is.

He probably had a bump of coke or a joint and got spooked when he saw the testers coming. Something that should really only cost him a 10-12 week ban and a great big fine is going to take multiple years to resolve and could kill his career.

AFL gotta get that government money though 🤑
All of the major American sports have told USADA to take a long walk off a short pier and made their own PED policy.

With the AFL consumed with becoming the next NFL, trust them to NOT adopt the one useful choice American sports have made

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back