Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikevk123

Premiership Player
Jun 25, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
Salary Cap for AFL-Alligned clubs in the VFL will be $150,000 by 2022.

The current salary cap now is $380,000. All other clubs will be $350,000 by 2022.

By 2021 primary lists will be cut to 38 and 36 by 2022. Each clubs development squad of six players will have three players who can play only (VFL) Category A and Three who can play in VFL and NAB League Category B.

At least one 19 year old player must be selected in the team each week, in addition to the 23rd player.

AFL and AFL Alligned Clubs could List between 24 and 30 players this year. But that will come down to 22 next year and 20 in 2022.

ghostdog

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 18, 2008
gondawanaland
AFL Club
Essendon
NM6KSkM.jpg
As an aside, I was at the GCFC page reading about Malcolm Rosas and they write themselves frequently as the Gold Coast SUNS. I wondered if it might also be to avoid litigation?

Apr 1, 2008
NASA
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Coburg
As an aside, I was at the GCFC page reading about Malcolm Rosas and they write themselves frequently as the Gold Coast SUNS. I wondered if it might also be to avoid litigation?
It's just something some idiot in marketing came up with.

Oct 22, 2008
Geelong
AFL Club
Essendon
Brisbane Lions would be the interesting one, as I think they have/had to run with Brisbane Lions Australian Football Club (it's up on one of their stands) or something due to a soccer club. They might have stuffed the A-league franchise naming. They also haven't opted to recognise Fitzroy to alter the clash.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dougal Howard getting lapped in a time trial on the first day of pre season is a huge mood
How big were the laps? Prob 400m track? Under 12 mins so still ran under 4min kms so probably says more about the guys who lapped...

...oops I mean suck it St Kilda, moorabbin hack house!

How big were the laps? Prob 400m track? Under 12 mins so still ran under 4min kms so probably says more about the guys who lapped...

...oops I mean suck it St Kilda, moorabbin hack house!
yep, 400m track for 3km

Has there been mention of what was said?

There is a lot of ill feeling about Liam Ryan that comes from him being a really average person, and nothing to do with him being indigenous.
As a response to a picture of him with his daughter 'I hope that baby gets a spear to the head and dies'. Has since been attributed to a 14 year old boy I understand.

Has there been mention of what was said?

There is a lot of ill feeling about Liam Ryan that comes from him being a really average person, and nothing to do with him being indigenous.

I reckon it has a lot to do with him being indigenous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back