Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XIV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rampe is a seriously good player but it craps me off that he is able to be as effective as he is.

On size alone he should be giving away so many more free kicks than he does. How does he even spoil a 2m player without chopping arms?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good watching after last week, also for our finals chances. Heath will spit his dummy to Sydney tonight.

Sydney beating GWS is big for us. If we beat St Kilda we go into 8th
And has the added benefit of almost certainly pushing Hawthorne down a spot

Sydney beating GWS is big for us. If we beat St Kilda we go into 8th
Provided that we win, who do we want to win between Melbourne or Collingwood?
I guess Collingwood if we want another spot to open up in the 8. But if Melbourne lose, that gives us some breathing space as GWS isn't beating West Coast next week.
I believe Collingwood will make it either way, so I think it's best for Collingwood to beat Melbourne.

Provided that we win, who do we want to win between Melbourne or Collingwood?
I guess Collingwood if we want another spot to open up in the 8. But if Melbourne lose, that gives us some breathing space as GWS isn't beating West Coast next week.
I believe Collingwood will make it either way, so I think it's best for Collingwood to beat Melbourne.
Collingwood losing is good for the soul.

If Chris Scott or Ross Lyon had this list they would be a juggernaut.
Yeah they should get Lyon on the phone, he’ll win a flag with them, besides Greene only really missing Davis and De Boer.

Yeah they should get Lyon on the phone, he’ll win a flag with them, besides Greene only really missing Davis and De Boer.
And Sam Taylor. Guy's a jet.

Thought an extension was under discussion at this point.

It's something like 5 of last 12 games the Giants have kicked 2 or less goals to half time...with that list...not a personnel issue I would have thought.
They’ve already signed him though. Personally I wouldn’t have, as I’ve always been skeptical on him as a coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back