Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope - Stephen Clarke . Speedy little
Rover who played around 86-87 and jagged a game for Vic.

Passed away very young sadly.
s**t didn’t realise he had passed away young. Was only 44.

fairbump_playon

Premiership Player
Jun 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Jeff Kennett sucks. The Hawkes didn't get state government $ for their new poo and wee coloured training base. And Jeffy thinks it's because Dan Andrews has a vendetta against him.

Either this is true, and I like it, or it's false and Kennett is paranoid.

Either way is fine by me. It's just great they didn't get the money.

Jeff Kennett sucks. The Hawkes didn't get state government $ for their new poo and wee coloured training base. And Jeffy thinks it's because Dan Andrews has a vendetta against him.

Looks like the federal government stumped up anyway

I'd vote for Dan if he's got a vendetta against serial *head Jeff Kennett

I hope he does. Jeff is a complete and utter campaigner, Whorethorn association non-withstanding.

* him and the horse he rode in on.

fairbump_playon

Premiership Player
Jun 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
I hope he does. Jeff is a complete and utter campaigner, Whorethorn association non-withstanding.

fu** him and the horse he rode in on.
such a nob. i know tanner and co have been underwhelming - but so much better than having koch, kennett or maguire doing their vanity project bullshit.

and before anyone asks would you rather have a president who is a dick and win flags - or have a noone president and suck..

the answer is geelong or richmond.

Jun 8, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
such a nob. i know tanner and co have been underwhelming - but so much better than having koch, kennett or maguire doing their vanity project bullshit.

and before anyone asks would you rather have a president who is a dick and win flags - or have a noone president and suck..

the answer is geelong or richmond.
I'd rather have a president who doesn't undermine the senior coach.

It's a national scourge.
First we have the casualisation of the workforce, now we have the volunteerisation of the work force.

Everyone getting less security and less wages (or none) on the promise of maybe possibly having a better chance at one of those elusive ongoing roles when you finish that expensive uni degree that you probably won’t use 🙄

10-25 hrs p/w for 11 months. Averaged out to 17 hours p/w that's 848 hours of "volunteering".
It's tricky with a NFP, as some local clubs are 100% volunteer run.

But in general, businesses shouldn't be relying on volunteers for basic functionality of the business. If they can't run without their volunteers, then they can't run.

The antici..........pation of seeing the massive face melting by whomever has stuffed up in the Treloar deal.

If it's the Magpies this could be gold for years

3A79537E-50AB-4F87-BC8F-CA6F659D6280.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back