Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamarra currently a single effort (if that) key forward that doesn’t offer anything close to a structural component or a target up the line.

Can’t think of a valid reason he’s out there beyond the fact that there is actually something to rumours of him being restless, it goes against everything Bevo stands for.

So holding the ball there.... hmmm, I recall we had exactly the same against ?? but was deemed no prior and at least they tried to kick it. The rule needs to be completely clarified and reworded as its different from week to week.

Salem is as soft as butter as from being a weapon early in the year for them clubs have worked him out.

So holding the ball there.... hmmm, I recall we had exactly the same against ?? but was deemed no prior and at least they tried to kick it. The rule needs to be completely clarified and reworded as its different from week to week.

I feel weird for completely agreeing with you but I do.

The rule book’s definitions are completely out of whack with modern application of the rules. This game could never go global because if we can’t even umpire it correctly then other countries would have no hope.

A lot of hawks fans saying the same thing.
Seriously, who cares about pick 1? More often than not they aren't the best player of the draft.

Let that sham of a supporter base finish last. Celebrating it just goes to show what a pathetic bunch they are

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously, who cares about pick 1? More often than not they aren't the best player of the draft.

Let that sham of a supporter base finish last. Celebrating it just goes to show what a pathetic bunch they are
Hawks fans care about it.

Nice pass by Hibbo.

7-CF69-B04-F31-C-48-C6-9-C33-712-B7-B810-BAC.gif

I'm gonna blame you for the fact I'm drunk.

Even though I didn't read this until I was drunk.
I started a drinking game that involves BT. Every time he calls the wrong name, stumbles over the words coming from his mouth or just doesn't know the rules of the game, I have a drink.

Must say, hasn't been to my benefit. I've become a weekend alcoholic, put on 5kg, wipe out my Friday night's and spend most of Saturday feeling sorry for myself promising to never do it again.

Was looking forward to tonight's game, only to hear BT. For my own sake, I had to turn the volume down. * you BT you prick!

Anyone qualified to be my AA sponser.☹

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back