Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 years for Petracca what a joke

if he breaks his leg tomorrow they are f’ed

On the same weekend McCartin gets rubbed out in the VFL for going Evander Holyfield on someone, as a VFL listed player

On the same weekend McCartin gets rubbed out in the VFL for going Evander Holyfield on someone, as a VFL listed player
trying to say concussion isn't a problem anymore by becoming a boxer

8 years for Petracca what a joke

if he breaks his leg tomorrow they are f’ed
6m over 8 isn't so bad though.
They have an interesting list. Outside Lever, Gawn, Tracc & Oliver not a lot will command big dollars.
A lot of it is system. Something they don't get a lot of credit for.

They have an interesting list. Outside Lever, Gawn, Tracc & Oliver not a lot will command big dollars.

Agree, it's not a bad deal at all for a player who'd be on about $1m p.a elsewhere. They've got a massive discount by giving some extra years, unlike say Grundy or Coniglio where it was a long deal and at a premium.

Will they have grounds to ask for a priority pick?

They can ask, not sure the AFL grants.

The package they gave to GCS was to rescue that club market, doubt they care as much whether NMFC is a cellar dwellar for a while. Maybe some extra access to state league guys like they did for Carlton.

May and Brown are on good coin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i'm in the minority. he's one of my favourite players.
he is a superstar but a hot head every chance he would get rubbed out for something stupid

he is a superstar but a hot head every chance he would get rubbed out for something stupid
strikes me as less a hot head than he is a s**t stirrer
The dogs players come off more as hot heads when he's around.

i like that he riles them up. If the umps called him evenly, he'd be getting so many frees against them and putting them off their game.

strikes me as less a hot head than he is a sh*t stirrer
The dogs players come off more as hot heads when he's around.

i like that he riles them up. If the umps called him evenly, he'd be getting so many frees against them and putting them off their game.
I mean gouging someone's eye isn't really s**t stirring haha

Every supporter would love Greene if he was on their side. He's annoying like Dev Smith, but also an absolute match winner.
Fun fact: the pair hate each other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back