Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well McDonald-Tipungwuti has seven syllables and Bosenavulagi has six, yet I feel like you can rip out Walla's name quicker, it's more staccato. Bosenavulagi is not hard to say, just not easy to say quickly in the heat of commentating a tight contest. Well, at least I find it harder to say quickly šŸ˜…

Saad, Daniher and Fantasia not quite getting the armchair ride at their new teams they were hoping for of late
Blues have Mackay, Walsh and Weitering then a massive drop off in quality, they severely over-rate their list
3rd quarter against North was laughable viewing
I'd say Fantasia has been 100% as expected. Couple of good games, couple of ordinary games when he gets sore, then injured and barely sighted since.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whereas all we have is Merret, Parish, McGrath, Shiel, Langford, Caldwell and Perkins with Stringer rotating through.

Pretty good but I donā€™t see them becoming a dominant group. Weā€™ll be more reliant on other lines like West Coast.

She's shocking in front of a camera but she's done a stirling job as our chief health officer during the pandemic has Saint Nic.

That duck the ball comment though, let's just say she's not a footy person.

Considering the inane, stupid and idiotic questioning from journos she's had to endure, I reckon she's handled the media conferences well, barring a couple of minor faux pas.

I believe Walsh is gettable at the end of next year, offer 4 years 4 million and Carlton can't come close and that length gets him to RFA.
Will cost 2 firsts but would be worth it.

What makes you say he's gettable?

I believe Walsh is gettable at the end of next year, offer 4 years 4 million and Carlton can't come close and that length gets him to RFA.
Will cost 2 firsts but would be worth it.
Free agency doesn't work like that, you still have to play 8 years for one club to get to free agency unless delisted before then.

Not that it's going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back