Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one day decide to turn my phone off for a break....

Seriously, what an absolute shambles. Kennett surely cant survive as President?

If im Clarko, im not taking the Carlton OR Collingwood job.
I am sitting back being paid $1m by Hawthorne to do 4/5ths of **** all in 2022 and waiting for 5-7 clubs with much better lists, far more stable board rooms and OOC contracts to give me their best offer.

I am sitting back being paid $1m by Hawthorne to do 4/5ths of **** all in 2022 and waiting for 5-7 clubs with much better lists, far more stable board rooms and OOC contracts to give me their best offer.
So, wait for GWS essentially

So, wait for GWS essentially
Or Melbourne, West Coast or even St Kilda.

If Melbourne or West Coast are bundled out in straight sets and dont go well next year, is it inconceivable they sack their coach for Clarko?

Hell Port could even be in that conversation by the end of next year if they go out meekly this year and next, and we know he has history with SA.

Port Melbourne have just announced a review of their whole footy department and applications are open for the position of head coach for 2022. Coincidence, I think not.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Hopefully Clarko goes to the pies they’re shitter and harder to turn around blues would instantly improve

This. I want to see Port Adelaide implode because Clarko's available. That would be great. On the other hand, he would make them better, so maybe not.

Josh Carr picked the right day to stuff up

Just putting this 6 minutes of comedy gold here in case you haven’t had enough laughs at Hawthorns expense today.

Benny...none of us here find Caro endearing (especially me after she once tried to steal my coffee) but don’t question her about footy backroom shenanigans because she grew up watching her old man doing it and can spot it from a mile away...and her sources at the Hawks may be a little bit better than yours by the look of things.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scott Selwood quits as Pies list manager after 6 weeks after today’s s**t sandwich

1627641228263.gif

Watching that smug little arrogant * today made my day. I didn't think I could hate Hawthorn more than I do [fan of Roughies ] but over next few years
I can hate em with a renewed passion.
Good luck to Clarko but, give us a year or two to win a flag then it's open slather for your bank account

Can’t say I’ve ever seen an AFL side so entirely reliant on a ruckman, let alone a ruckman well and truly on the wrong side of 30 and one they traded in as a bit of an afterthought.

They basically concede when Ryder doesn’t play

Can’t say I’ve ever seen an AFL side so entirely reliant on a ruckman, let alone a ruckman well and truly on the wrong side of 30 and one they traded in as a bit of an afterthought.

It’s seriously embarrassing

is that it? they were up against silvagni for most of the second in the half in the ruck. marshall seemed to have a pretty good game?

Commentators: Saints will be a better side next year with Ryder &Marshall.
Ryder is from the same draft as Murphy & Pendlebury...will be lucky to get on the park in 12 months time

is that it? they were up against silvagni for most of the second in the half in the ruck. marshall seemed to have a pretty good game?

Marshall is great, they still absolutely stink it up whenever Ryder doesn’t play. I think they’re percentage with him is north of 110 and without him it’s about 70.

Obviously Steele is the main man but the evidence suggests Ryder is absolutely irreplaceable. Can’t bode well for them.

Sidenote, good to see Matt Kennedy has slogged through the quicksand and come out the other side a pretty good player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back