Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm all in on making finals. If/when we made it, I'd obviously be annoyed to lose.

That said, it'd be almost as close to a free swing as you are likely to get for a finals appearance.

After the Port disaster of R2, had someone said Essendon would not only make the 8, but get loads of games into a bunch of very promising kids, you'd have almost laughed at them. It makes tonight so big.

Thanks for last night too, Carlton!

just half heard something about the Dees on a plane to Perth then have to fly back to Melb?? Must have heard wrong surely
Not Perth surely? They were supposed to play GC at Metricon today and were in Melbourne this week, don't see why they'd go via Perth XD

idk exactly what's going on, someone on the main board said Melbourne landed? Hopefully someone stopped them getting off the plane and sent them back...

Last edited:
So as it stands, there is no prime time football tonight. I wonder if they move one the early game to tonight to fill that void

Not Perth surely? They were supposed to play GC at Metricon today and were in Melbourne this week, don't see why they'd go via Perth XD

I was posting about GC/Melb and GWS/Port in the Non-Essendon thread before but idk exactly what's going on, someone on the main board said Melbourne landed? Hopefully someone stopped them getting off the plane and sent them back...

Apparently they were in mid air when the announcement was made, so the plane was diverted towards Perth, so they haven't actually been to QLD.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beery likes this post.
Game is going straight to the pool room. My Collingwood supporting fellow WA dweller mate be all like

very-funny.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back