Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carlton has also been knocked back on their request for a draft pick to replace Jones.

Throw in the reason for the retirement there is probably not too many people happy with him there.
There's a poster on their board arguing they should've got a compo pick like FA.

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

I know it's Carlton and * them, but they should have been allowed to fill his spot.

Still, * Carlton

Edit: Just read they can fill his spot after all the drafts are done, resume normal broadcasting of * Carlton.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah there was a wave of spam like that going through BF over the last day or so. Wosh has been cleaning it all up behind the scenes. Just ignore it.
She's a superstar

Thank you. Mental note for lunch time reading tomorrow.
Start here [ link ] and it is pure entertainment. Im still going 7 pages in.
The trade down was absolute horror that morphed into joy as they realised one of Johnson or Hobbs would still be available. Then euphoria when Johnson was available. Then active threats to melt, and begging, and screaming to the void in the 5 min waiting for Johnsons name to be called out.

I reckon WC played it well with the trade. Got a second rounder for free. But now if Freo take Johnson with pick 19 (21) the West Coast board is going to go to the next level.

Freo have nailed this so far -> 2 from 2 highly rated boys from the west (both of which were WC supporters apparently). And next up maybe a third unless some club makes them a silly trade offer. Lots of value and no go-home factor.

Pick 19 is gold as long as the draft is split over two nights. Probably worth more than the few picks earlier than it (when you consider the points value of what it can be traded for) and is super flexible. I hope we somehow land it next year.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back