Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
AFL 2021: GWS Giants three captains, Stephen Coniglio, Toby Greene, Josh Kelly, leadership group, announcement, press conference (foxsports.com.au)

THREE Captains. Has that happened before?

My least favourite player Joel Selwood came and trained with my local mob the other week, He was lovely guy and happy to have a chat with anyone about anything, Thought he'd be bigger.

Whenever I've come across Selwood he seems like a pretty decent bloke, and yeah, not all that big given the way he plays.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have never understood appointing more than once captain (at a time). Surely the title 'captain' implies that it is one person?
Tbh I don't really hate it as much as it seems others do. With multiple Vices and Leadership Groups it's been pretty clear to me for years the leadership or captaincy at clubs is spread over multiple players.

It's just whatever title you give them.

Tbh I don't really hate it as much as it seems others do. With multiple Vices and Leadership Groups it's been pretty clear to me for years the leadership or captaincy at clubs is spread over multiple players.

If it works for a group too who are people on the outside to try and say it must be done a certain way?

Sydney rotated for years, not sure they still do but I'd never question their culture or leadership.

So why bother with titles at all?

That’s a bloody good time. Averaging 3.38 per km🙀
Going at that pace it would be easy to blow up so he must have his diet and training schedule all sorted. Tricky conditions today, north wind and the sun would have sapped a lot of energy.
Yeah, but can he do 16min 10 around The Lake like Monna? I can’t even ride that fast around there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back