Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawks have a thread devoted to Essendon on their board that is thousands of pages. Same with Norf and Carlton. Yet we don’t do the same for any of them kinda funny
It's genuinely concerning how unhinged some supporters are on BigFooty

Sorry, who are the Hawks? Never heard of them.

I believe he means the Hawkes.

beer bob GIF

Hawks have a thread devoted to Essendon on their board that is thousands of pages. Same with Norf and Carlton. Yet we don’t do the same for any of them kinda funny
We are better than lowering ourselves to their level.

Just seen this on the Saints board
da5d21494cd8552fb681110c3214d51e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

no one gives a s**t. do you just actively seek out things to get outraged about?
no, couldn't give a s**t about St.Kilda, thought it was relevant after the comments regarding dedicated threads about us on other teams threads.

fyi, don't actively seek out other teams boards, was looking for pre season reports for supercoach purposes

I think you mean Kennett, Clarkson and Fagan have been in the news a fair bit lately, aka ex premier, North's coach and Brisbane's coach.
I suspect he means former Hawthorn president Kennett, former Hawthorn assistant coach Fagan, and former Hawthorn coach Clarkson.

Have never liked a comment more regarding Hawthorn than this posted by a Geelong supporter

I dont know about worst list, but most overrated goes by a country mile to Hawthorn. You can talk all you want about potential, future premiership side, outstanding junior talent all you want but what counts is on the scoreboard, and this Hawks team scoreboard say that they have done jack-s**t. If potential meant anything, Gold Coast and GWS would be going for their sixth premiership between them this year. Same goes for their coach - has a gilded tongue but has put jack-s**t on the scoreboard. At least the likes of West Coast, North, Essendon, even St Kilda are somewhat less deluded about their respective teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back