Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching them win yesterday just made me even angrier at this ******* club.

Sort your ******* s**t out, dickheads.
They went from 2018 > Treloar/Stephenson debacle finishing 2nd last in 2021 while giving GWS pick 2 to flag winners 2 years later :(.
I enjoyed how we played up until round 18 and was probably my favourite season since 2017 but this just stinks.

They went from 2018 > Treloar/Stephenson debacle finishing 2nd last in 2021 while giving GWS pick 2 to flag winners 2 years later :(.
I enjoyed how we played up until round 18 and was probably my favourite season since 2017 but this just stinks.

Helps when half the side out there yesterday played in that GF in 2018 then were gifted 2 x AA father sons within the space of a couple of years. Nick in particular lessened the scale of *up of handing over pick 2.

A
And they are still paying for two players at other clubs. It seems like every rein they have pulled in the last few years has been a success. We need to get much much better and fking quick!!!

View attachment 1819360
This is what I see for you... is that right? (Thanks for your help and reply Beerfish)
Nah but I'm on mobile. Just checked the desktop and yeah mine is like yours. I think Chief is aware of it.

e1e4ce19b650649d6d127ca817bfc01c

67834277_panthers-premiers-221002_75_2022102221057.jpg

b31e96d1b55fe2e452f8673ce97c91b8

yeah-baby-yeah.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The AFL keeps giving out bonus picks to a side that thinks signing Zac Fisher up for 4-5 years at $450k is good list management 🤦🏻‍♀️ have they learnt nothing from the Polec debacle

Paddy Dow and Zac Fisher tipped to request trades. Dow is expected to be picked up by Stephen Silvagni’s St Kilda while Fisher has been linked to North Melbourne on a four-year deal, with a trigger for a fifth, on $450,000 a year.

yeah i saw this one and was gobsmacked. i know i’m in the minority wrt naughton but i don’t see him being worth an 8 year contract, let alone 10 years
considering he looks like he's done a knee every 2nd-3rd game, id be worried.
lots of cash that.

considering he looks like he's done a knee every 2nd-3rd game, id be worried.
lots of cash that.
i was skeptical on the lance franklin deal when that happened, and he's likely the last great key forward the game will ever see, 8 years @ likely $1'000'000 per year is ludicrous for someone who's not obliterating and dismantling teams like franklin could

Only just .

Pantherrrrrrrrrrs.

3 n a row

I’m still yet to land back on earth after that win mate!! Leota and JFH just brutes when they came back on for us. Finally getting recognised a bit but still an underrated prop duo - if they were NSW eligible everyone would talk about them.

Anyone got the footage of Steven May’s speech last night
Apparently ripped into collingwood 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back