Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know I have said this before but I'd just like it reiterate how much I like our board and thank the mods for all the work they do. Poked my head into St kilda board and It's worse than bay 13 over there! Nothing constructive being said whatsoever.
Thanks for taking the time to say this. Feedback like this is always welcome but particularly heartening at the moment especially. 😊

Many hands make light work though and tbf the St Kilda board only has two moderators currently.

not a fan of him as a player but it's an embarrassing thing to have put against you as a coach. puts a bad taste in my mouth. i really hope this doesn't happen at essendon, because it really messes with your mental if you're constantly being put in the focus of criticism infront of an entire team.

i've experienced this both playing football and playing cricket and it left such a sour taste in my mouth that it made me want to stop playing essentially after it happened.

Pricey pick swap for the dogs
The going rate for an established highly rated youngish player (Trelore, Shiel) used to be 2 firsts with a second coming back so it does seem like they have overpaid.

Plus you are dealing with Gold Coast who have no idea about trading (Giving up P7 last year for a third rounder, about to give up Hollands for not much), so it would seem to be very pricey.

not a fan of him as a player but it's an embarrassing thing to have put against you as a coach. puts a bad taste in my mouth. i really hope this doesn't happen at essendon, because it really messes with your mental if you're constantly being put in the focus of criticism infront of an entire team.

i've experienced this both playing football and playing cricket and it left such a sour taste in my mouth that it made me want to stop playing essentially after it happened.
Yeah felt pretty gross reading that. Hard to believe it can still happen in today's world.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sam Mitchell being an arsehole.

Young Sheldon Cbs GIF by CBS

Almost all of us that play or played sport have been ripped into by a coach in front of the group but generally it's about a single incident, an example is made, they move on.

To make the entire review, or the vast majority of it, about the mistakes of 1 player when there's 22(23) out there, that's pretty s**t.

I know I have said this before but I'd just like it reiterate how much I like our board and thank the mods for all the work they do. Poked my head into St kilda board and It's worse than bay 13 over there! Nothing constructive being said whatsoever.

Here here, same goes for multiple other club boards.

Multiple threads on the same thing, player threads everywhere. Utterly impossible to navigate.

"Oh yeah, Dingus69 and PurpleHeadedWarrior1984 both started threads about Ken Hinkley, let's just keep them separate and let them get to 75 pages each'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back