Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
full

Smaller interstate side loses players.

I know I have said this before but I'd just like it reiterate how much I like our board and thank the mods for all the work they do. Poked my head into St kilda board and It's worse than bay 13 over there! Nothing constructive being said whatsoever.
it’s definitely something i’ve noticed. trying to navigate other boards is ludicrous sometimes. the mods here have done a stellar job

Why should a player leaving in free agency mean they get less afl assistance, when technically they’re even weaker when their best defender leaves
They shouldn't be getting any assistance. They were the ones who burnt a massive hole in their list and now expecting the AFL to rescue them.

They shoved Ben Brown out the door and a few others a few years ago.
Who else
What has ben brown done? Has hardly got on the park in the past 2 years, and last time I checked they offered him a huge extension which he knocked back because he wanted more. His knee blew up and north thought twice about giving him that money, looks like it was a good decision. Larkey became the main man.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn’t believe any of the Clayton Oliver rumours (still don’t) but looks now like something bad has happened. Whatever it is, I hope they leave him in peace to recover with friends and family..😓

1697077352361.jpeg

Didn’t believe any of the Clayton Oliver rumours (still don’t) but looks now like something bad has happened. Whatever it is, I hope they leave him in peace to recover with friends and family..😓

View attachment 1829259
No idea what happened to him, but spoke at length to someone close to MFC on the weekend & you wouldn't go near him.
To say he is stressing out some of his team mates is an understatement.

View attachment 1829259

nothing specific yet but i’m concerned that he may’ve tried to hurt himself. for his sake i hope it’s nothing serious

www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/afl/article-12621585/amp/Clayton-Oliver-hospital-death-rumour-Melbourne-Demons-AFL.html

Daily mail putting it alongside the tattooed blister rumours as unfounded scuttlebutt.

Scary when they may be the voice of reason.
saw some of those rumours on twitter this afternoon, pretty foul stuff. i’m hoping he’s able to get back to being healthy, body & mind.

i really think the airing of dirty laundry last week by the club will have effected him profoundly negatively

saw some of those rumours on twitter this afternoon, pretty foul stuff. i’m hoping he’s able to get back to being healthy, body & mind.

i really think the airing of dirty laundry last week by the club will have effected him profoundly negatively
7news were running the blister story when talking about his trade request. It's hard when the media publishes rumours, people then expand on what is already a pretty tall story.

www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/afl/article-12621585/amp/Clayton-Oliver-hospital-death-rumour-Melbourne-Demons-AFL.html

Daily mail putting it alongside the tattooed blister rumours as unfounded scuttlebutt.

Scary when they may be the voice of reason.
The passing away part was horrible to see and people just adding Mayo to the truer part of the story. It’s quite obvious to see that something serious happened to oliver, likely when he was under the influence
Glad he’s okay and hopefully he gets a bit of space and gets the help he needs

Geelong wanting a 1st for Sav (Esava) - and they reckon we're hard to deal with

TELL EM THEY'RE DREAMING
The first round is basically just code for "the top half of the draft", given the first round + end of firsts will go for 25 odd picks in a draft of about 55 picks including rookie upgrades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back