Confused Wile E Coyote GIF by Looney Tunes
You out there Joe ?

Feb 4, 2001
East Burwood
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Arsenal
Did make me chuckle a bit last night as any AFL media I heard or saw this week, all they were carrying on about was how this was a generationaly good round of football coming up - game 1? DUD.😅
I enjoyed it, Viney put on a masterclass, daniher f/all. Jackson stood up without Gawn. mccluggage couldn’t hit a barn door. Lever/May insanely good.

Apr 11, 2002
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Iggles, Georgia.
I enjoyed it, Viney put on a masterclass, daniher f/all. Jackson stood up without Gawn. mccluggage couldn’t hit a barn door. Lever/May insanely good.

Sure, we can admire the skills (or lackthereof:p ) but it was hardly a contest for the ages. Reckon we'll get to the end of this round & go 'ehh'.

Ross Lyon, Stephen Silvagni, Gary Lyon. Probably others you might remember too, if you're old enough

Jul 17, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Did make me chuckle a bit last night as any AFL media I heard or saw this week, all they were carrying on about was how this was a generationaly good round of football coming up - game 1? DUD.😅
I found it funny that the media (Caro)were complaining that we had 3 Friday night games in a row (how do they get 3 games in a row? the worst fixture stuff up since the blues got 7 Friday night games)…but it turns out one of them is in a worse time slot than Sunday twilight.

Ati Tude

Club Legend
Mar 20, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
I found it funny that the media (Caro)were complaining that we had 3 Friday night games in a row (how do they get 3 games in a row? the worst fixture stuff up since the blues got 7 Friday night games)…but it turns out one of them is in a worse time slot than Sunday twilight.
Would be great to have a job where all you do is complain about other people all the time. Well I do that too I guess but I have to do some other stuff as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back