Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Thread IX

Remove this Banner Ad

Still laughing at Richmond being 9th halfway through the year.

Also, Melbourne are in real trouble. They need a real kick up the arse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn't 9th be a real improvement for Richmond? When is the last time the Tigers actually finished that high?

2008 actually, could've sworn it was far more recent than that.

Still not sold on as to whether or not they'll make the eight.

Who we barracking for on Friday night? Hawks or the Blues?

I'm in the same boat as Doss on this one. Will only ever barrack for the Hawks when they play the filth.

Also, as a side note, was anyone all that surprised when the Krakouer rumour popped up?

Seems like it's not true at all, but I can't say I gasped when I read the headline...

Melbourne don't need a kick up the arse, they need everything to burn bar the jumper.

New coach, new CEO, new president, new captain, new home.

Goodwin, Robson, Kennett, Jones, Any place that houses both their admin and training bases

People might talk about how good the umpiring was on Friday, but in my view it was shithouse. Made crap players able to get away with a lot of bullshit, and then made the few decisions they did make even more influential by being plucked randomly out without consistency. I would rather a consistent fair contest rather than them changing how they umpire the game in such a drastic fashion.

That 50m to white was a joke. The non free to Stanton was a joke. The sliding free to us was a joke. Etc.

Also: Looks like the final two spots in the eight are for WC, Carlton, Adelaide, Richmond and North to fight over. I have a big gap between the top 6 and the last two. Collingwood has a great fixture from here and should easily make it, as should we. The other four - Freo, Sydney, Hawks, Geelong - are the real contenders and should lock away the top four unless one of them falls in a heap / we get on a massive roll.

Yeah, it's still not there. But I'd prefer that extreme than the overt influence on games. In particular I prefer less stringent treatment of forwards.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back