Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Thread X

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their inside midfielders are so good. Viney, Tyson, Vince, Jones, with Petracca and Oliver in the magoos. Get a good second ruck/forward and they'll be a force.

How is the sycophantic crap with Rance from the 7 commentators?

Good bloke and uncharacteristic or not, that was a dog act. If he gets only one week, he's lucky.
My wife and I have been saying the same thing.

Dog act if ever there was one. Belting a bloke who is on the deck in the back of the head when he's not expecting any contact.

Pity shops that sell these things will be closed tomorrow...

NN-K125MBGPG_Grill-Mikrowelle_silber_Panasonic.png

dump-truck-manure.jpg
There is no 2016 Richmond membership cards left to be microwaved.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've even got some of the picture in my head now! It was towards the end of the Port EF final, and he was just being a dick. think he got pinged for a free kick and 50 that day too. the crappy BF search makes it really hard to find posts from that day though. whatever. the point is he's done this trash before

yeah i'm coming up blank. he's been forever in my dog house because of some act he did, but I can now no longer recall the act. (it wasnt as bad as this one, but I've got it in my head that it was similar to this, just a little cheap shot during a loss)

'We've always been at war with Eastasia'

Last edited:
remember in 2011 when St Kilda were on like 2 wins after R8, and then Dal Santo lit it up for the rest of the year and was second or third in the Brownlow and st kilda got knocked out in the elimination final? freo really need to avoid doing a 2016 version of that

Look at their fixture that year, they were always going to make finals.

Freo this year looks worse than that.

Forgot to mention earlier that Peter Wright was seriously impressive.

Would not change our two 204 picks but s**t he will be a player and a perfect compliment for daniher
Absolutely - saw him in a couple NEAFL games last year, he is one serious unit. Led well to the ball as well, even if he wasn't quite pulling it all together at that stage.

The clip you're looking for starts at about 5:30. Rance is a piece of s**t.
Judging by the commentary tonight, no doubt written off as simply being borne of frustration and out of character.

I think rance is just angry he stayed at Richmond for less money, should have gone to the big offers...

Lots of talk about the Tigers and the Pies and theories as to why they are going like they are but it is pretty simple.
If you turn the ball over coming out of defense or in the middle then you get smashed going the other way and end up looking slow and chasing all
night/day. People are cheering the new run forward style of play right now but if you can not keep possession you are stuffed.
Fremantle are looking bad for the same reason at the moment, poor ball control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back