Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Thread XI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

5YXrL6A.jpg

How can you get rid of Harvey but keep Swallow and Thomas in your side week after week? Has more heart and play then the both of them combined.
Thomas I agree with, but Swallow tries his heart out. He's just cooked

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome back s**t Freo. Thanks soooooo much for having a bullshit 2 weeks of good footy and costing me over 6k in gambling winnings that was super great of you. Even better that you decide to turn to s**t against Norf.

**** you!
Being s**t Freo for most of the game made the ending a bit more enjoyable. No?

Being s**t Freo for most of the game made the ending a bit more enjoyable. No?
Still would have preferred the 6k I didn't win, but yes, it was a highly enjoyable ending.

Which is crazy because they looked capable of this last year and they havnt been taken seriously due to a supposed "lack of midfield".

After everything that club went through and the quality of players that have left their club it is extraordinary how well they are playing
Re the 'lack of midfield' i remember toward the end of last year the Adelaide media were debating whether an out of form and aging Scott Thompson should go around again as they desperately needed someone to help Sloane out with the contested footy. There wasn't many other options.

The Swans bundled them out of the finals (easily) and there was envy over here (Adelaide) of Sydney's far superior depth in the midfield.

Where were they going to find both a Haneberry and a Parker and soon. Adelaide's blue collars are doing alright at the moment.

Kangaroos are playing decent footy, though not receiving any rewards - I suspect if they don't chalk up a win in the next three rounds, heads will drop, and they'll cop two or three hammerings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back