Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 2, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Cats would've taken us to the cleaners if they played like this last week. We got lucky.

Get stuffed we got lucky. The way we played was the reason why Geelong lost if anything we gave them a lesson in tackling pressure and working hard hence why the Cats playing well tonight.

Last edited:

Eleven 38

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 22, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Canucks, Cowboys, Renegades
I don't get the push in the back while tackling rule. There's been about 5 paid and 5 not paid.

coastalpipeline

Club Legend
Nov 3, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Bruce is like Bulldogs haven't scored to the left all night.
Well derrr Bruce when they didn't score anything in the 2nd quarter and nothing yet in the 4th w.ft do you think?

coastalpipeline

Club Legend
Nov 3, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
I really want Geelong to lose and Scott to lose it in the box big-time!
images (13).jpg

Pweter

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 12, 2010
Right here, right now
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Central Districts, Detroit Pistons
Get stuffed we got lucky. The way we played was the reason why Geelong lost if anything we gave them a lesson in tackling pressure and working hard hence why the Cats playing well tonight.
Geelong brought no pressure for 3 quarters against us. If they hit us like they have the dogs tonight I reckon we would've wilted

Geelong brought no pressure for 3 quarters against us. If they hit us like they have the dogs tonight I reckon we would've wilted

Yep qe arent at this level. This is some of the best footy this year

coastalpipeline

Club Legend
Nov 3, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
The goal umpire is right there why does he have to go to a replay?
May aswell have an auskick kid wave a couple of flags every now and then and video ref the lot!

Cats were always going to respond after the shellacking we gave them last week nothing to do with them being a good team.

The fact they did respond shows that they arent as bad as some say.

The quality of that game was very very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back