Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Thread XI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Very hard thing to bring in a key forward but it's not like Sydney would not be able to bring in any players.

Hawthorn, Geelong and Port are all clubs who have been competitive in recent time and who have brought in highly paid players.
None of them brought in top players coming off a season where they were contenders. Frawley's no Franklin.

Do it and give them a moderately priced key forward and maybe Sam Ried fit. They're still making the top 4.
Are they? It's a tight season.

A lot are saying the swans will smash the dogs. I reckon it will be bloody close. The swans will go in very sore and the dogs match up well on them.

Originally I wanted tonight's match up to be the grand final :/ and I sort of wanted GWS to win tonight, coz I reckon they'd be a better chance against Sydney than the Dogs will be. I probably would've been disappointed regardless of the result though because I couldn't decide who I was supporting tonight, and kept barracking for whoever was behind :$ but either of them are preferable to the Swans, so it looks like I'm barracking for the Dogs next week. :)

I personally didnt like it.
Everyone says its a marathon not a sprint and its last man standing.
What we had this year was dogs who were on their last legs given time to get ready. We had eagles who were in blistering form sapped of their momentum and now we have just had two teams who had the week off lose.

It will stay but im meh on it.
If it stays, clubs will adapt and the best will find a way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No we are going to have to hear "55 years since they made the GF" all bloody week.

Some one wake me up when Round 1 starts lol

What's so bad with that? It's a huge moment in the league's history. Dad was born in 64 and I just watched him see his team win into a grand final for the first time. I'm pumped. Your team can't make it every year so you've got to live vicariously sometimes. After all we do live vicariously through adult men playing a game ;)

What's so bad with that? It's a huge moment in the league's history. Dad was born in 64 and I just watched him see his team win into a grand final for the first time. I'm pumped. Your team can't make it every year so you've got to live vicariously sometimes. After all we do live vicariously through adult men playing a game ;)

Fair enough it's I just don't get much enjoyment when you team is not participating in finals/Grand Finals.

Surely you can get some enjoyment out of seeing supporters whom some have never seen them in finals let alone win one , to see their joy is heart warming.
Today gave me a lot of pleasure especially after whats happened over the last few years, my love for the game has come back !!.
That's the sort of passion we need to show next season .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back