Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Thread XI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spewing we didn't grab Tory Dickson when we had the chance.

It was pretty obvious he had more tricks than Angus Monfries at the time but we stuck with the conservative approach. We lost Jenkins in that same draft.

Absolute disaster for us.

But hey, at least Essendon got O'Brien, Kavanagh and Ashby that same period.

ah yes, congrats to the bendigo bombers for all the work they did in making the current bulldogs team a success

He may not ever be worth $1,000,000 but i think the Dogs would be pretty happy with Tom Boyd after last nights game. Yes he got dominated at times in the ruck but i thought he stood up last night.
it's remarkable that we lived through tom hawkins and didn't learn a lesson

ah yes, congrats to the bendigo bombers for all the work they did in making the current bulldogs team a success

it's remarkable that we lived through tom hawkins and didn't learn a lesson

Speak for yourself. Plenty of people were never that short-sighted.

Someone mentioned Wayne Carey shouldn't ever be allowed to be in the media given his past indiscretions. I made the mistake of disagreeing and saying things like 'I believe in rehabilitation and a second chance' and 'you can't deprive someone of pursuing their chosen career because they went off the rails'. Then my so called mates managed to gang up and get stuck into me, one in particular. They were being absolute pricks. Ridiculous argument that escalated. Didn't help that I was pretty drunk and am very sensitive.
I misread your op. Thought you had a falling out with Wayne Carey lol.

I misread your op. Thought you had a falling out with Wayne Carey lol.
Ha! That would have been worth posting. I was just looking for vindication and sympathy:)

I did see Gary Ablett junior at rock pool today though. No falling out though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Daniel Andrews already donning the Doggies scarf.

I hate politicians.

The only thing good about that bloke was that he's an Essendon supporter. And he does that. What a *******.

In perth I saw more doggies merchandise being worn than ever before. 2 people in one shopping centre visit.

Both looked fresh out of the packet with factory creasing still quite evident.

Pretty stock standard. If you knew 2 doggies fans before last night you'll know 10 by the end of the week.

They have 24 million fans this week mirite.

Ill cheer them on during the game, but i couldnt careless if they win or not. Everyone needs to experience a grand final loss too..

2 weeks...

In which time a lot has changed. The swans are in such good form I don't see how anyone can't see them as favs.

In which time a lot has changed. The swans are in such good form I don't see how anyone can't see them as favs.

Whilst the Swans are favourites, it needs to be remembered the Dogs haven't been given a chance in all 3 of their finals to date, yet here they are in the GF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back